ISLAND STORY TIME: Most Important Thing You Learned in School 9/16/21

I learned respect and how to work well with others. Loved my home economics class.

1 Like

Don’t make assumptions. You never know what someone else is going through.

2 Likes

I learned to help those who need help and protect those who cannot protect themselves.

3 Likes

che studiare non era per me.

I learned to type. It was mandatory as a freshman in high school. This was before computers or word processing. We had manual typewriters and it was to prepare us to type papers for college.

2 Likes

I learned that if you put hard work into school and graduate school, you will move mountains in life and will succeed. Most brilliant advice ever. And it’s true. Also I learned that competition is good and healthy, always have a good attitude whether you win or loose.

1 Like

I learned that Solitaire Tripeaks was a thing

I learned how to take care of people in a fast and safe manner! EMT and nurse here:-)

1 Like

Sei so wie du bist traue niemandem aber helfe denen die sich nicht selber helfen können habe Respekt und verurteile niemanden denn du weißt nie wann es dich treffen könnte das Leben ist wie ein Bumerang alles kommt zum gegebenen Zeitpunkt zurück

Basic living skills…checkbook/Bank account mgt. Cooking, sewing…Batchelor Survival was name of course

Social skills and getting an education.

Cursive. It seems to be a lost art now.

5 Likes

That there are all kinds of people in this world and the importance of kindness.

1 Like

That common sense is worth more than IQ scores

4 Likes

The most important thing I learned in school was the love of reading and writing. I loved the school library. And that everyone should be treated equal and kind.

1 Like

Respect for others and to know we are all human beings and deserve respect to others and to ourselves

2 Likes

If you want to win an election, it’s okay to vote for yourself!

1 Like

The love of reading!

3 Likes

I learned how important it is to be friends with people who don’t have many friends or are not popular. Everyone needs to have someone to talk to and spend their time with.

1 Like

I learned that school is not for me! :wink::smirk::grin:

1 Like