IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO WIN THE TREASURE SHRINE'S JACKPOT??šŸ’²

Iā€™ve never won, but would love to know if anyone has . . . Then at least I would know that thereā€™s still hope for me! Have YOU ever won???

9 Likes

I havenā€™t won, but someone in my club won it! I wish I would!

4 Likes

I have often wondered the same thing!

4 Likes

I have not wonā€¦ but I am NOT giving up!!!

6 Likes

I won in October of last year! Was so excitedā€¦it had been several hours since anyone had won and I was playing for boosters. It really does happen, hang in there and good luck!

15 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome @Sharon! Iā€™m so glad to hear of someone winning! Good for you! I guess there IS hope for the rest of us then! @Flora @Lyn_Byrd @gags66

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never one but Iā€™m sure there are people who have itā€™s a luck game . Iā€™ve came close but unfortunately itā€™s not horse shoes .lol but Iā€™ll keep trying

4 Likes

I won! No strategy, just dropped the medallion and got lucky! I was pleasantly surprised! Hang in thereā€¦it is possible!!

16 Likes

I have won and so have two others in my clib!

8 Likes

Congrats I remember seeing your name on board lol thatā€™s awesome

4 Likes

Would love to win jackpot!!! I think if sucks when a GUEST wins. Just saying

7 Likes

I used to get irritated but then it dawned on me that perhaps they didnā€™t connect to Facebook and/or donā€™t know how to change their name. Or, plain old donā€™t care.

I am glad to read of the winners! I try and try, but for boosters, but just like real lottery I have it already spent in my headšŸ˜‚ I do a lot of instant win games online and I have never won anything huge, but every so oftenā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome @Lisa_Sarles! I :heart: that you posted a screenshot of it! Iā€™m definitely holding out hope now that I know that the players who won are actually real! Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Well at least we now have a little glimmer of hope @jessnc! Iā€™m like you, I can think of a million ways to use those million coins, and Iā€™m never lucky in the lottery either. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome that you AND two other club members won as well! Maybe someday the Tiki Gods will be on my side & Iā€™ll get lucky too! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I have never won but 2 fellow club members did, so YES it is possible. :+1:t4: :grin:

2 Likes

I seem to come ā€œcloseā€, but have never been able to have things line up :frowning: I donā€™t know anyone that has won yet, but I sure wish it were me for a changeā€¦lol.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

One person in my club has won twice, another once. I know someone who has won four times!

5 Likes

I have! I play it once a day to get the boosters. I was so surprised as I was thinking it was just a coin grab

3 Likes