Inviting new forum members

I would like to invite my club members to this forum. It would be nice if there was a “invite via messenger” option. (Between our 4 clubs, I have 70+ people I am connected with on messenger) Any plans for that in the future?

In the meantime, I see a copy invite link option. If I use that & send via messenger, will I get credit for the invite? (Not that I need credit, I’m going to do it anyway cuz this is a great forum, just wondering)

4 Likes

There needs to be an easy way to invite folks to the forum. I am tech challenged so it took me about 30 minutes just to find an address. The more people who access the forum, the more info we can share. Simplify it for us Tripeaks!

3 Likes

CindyLu, I still haven’t found the “copy invite link” :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

@Sharon, it was on the email invite box, but it didn’t work last time I checked, so they might be working on that

1 Like

Did you see it @Sharon? It’s on the bottom right corner of this pop up invite page, but it isn’t working yet

2 Likes

Good morning @CindyLu, I am having problems locating this screen. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks :thinking:

2 Likes

Good morning @LisaAnn! From your profile page, choose Invites on the dropdown box on the left, then send invites button on the bottom right

1 Like

Wow! @CindyLu Either I am completely missing it or it just isn’t there

1 Like

Bummer @LisaAnn, I’m doing a little research now. That might have to do with being a new user :frowning:

1 Like

That’s it, here’s my screenshots of the trust levels.

3 Likes

Thanks @CindyLu! I will work on getting that badge then!

4 Likes

Yes, a new forum member you build trust and you gain more access to perks, so posting, replying and liking posts will help build trust!

5 Likes

Thanks @Tracy! I will continue to do all of the above! :blush:

4 Likes

I don’t have that drop down box either… :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you, I need all the advice I can get

3 Likes