I would love to join a winning club

I’m looking to join a wing club or have winners join me. I do take this game serious! It’s so fun to me.

Hi Tia!
Island Treasure is a platinum club that can use another serious player. We require 31.5K and completing all club quests. Request to join if you are interested.
Tish

Hi Tia, you’re welcome to check out Rowdy Rebels. We would love a few solid players to join our team. We ask for good communication, max quests etc. Dig and race is optional but ask you put forth all effort as it’s fair to all players. All players are co leaders and we do often skip stars and some ridiculous quests. We’re primarily platinum, but do bounce back to gold. We like to make playing fun. Feel free to ask questions and check us out :grin:

Hi Tia
Blazed has 1 open spot . We are diamond w occasionally visiting legend . We do all quests and dig optional
Check us out to see if we are a good fit . We are serious , competitive , and have an awesome vibe .
Either way you choose , I wish you luck on your search . There’s a lot of great teams to choose from!

Well I tried but it said not excepting new members.

I am sure accepting new members . Try again tia !

Is your gamer name also Tia ?