I can use three new players to join a very stable Platinum club

:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everybody I hope you are all doing well I am the leader of the club We All Fit In. We are a very high level Platinum Team that bounces back and forth between Platinum and diamond each week…

I am currently looking for three new players.

Requirements are the following…

You must chat it is critical and it is the key to our success.

You must complete all club quests unless we decide to skip it.

Digging in the club competition is not mandatory however if you do want to participate in it please refer to the club notes on how our system works.

You must play tributes during the club Quest as well as when needed to keep the volcano cooled off so it does not get out of hand.

Club point requirements for the week should reach between 30 and 50 thousand with at least a minimum of 4,000 per day.

We have a group Facebook page and we have a rolling messenger chat…

Our team is a very understanding, compassionate, empathetic, and helpful group of people…

We care about each other in the game as well as outside of the game and our team chemistry is excellent…

This team is very laid back and free of drama.

We play here to be competitive against other teams but most importantly to have fun and to get time away from most of the annoyances in life and just hang out collectively together and be just in a better place even if it’s for short while.

If you are interested in joining this team it is invite only please respond to this message in kind with any questions you may have and I would be more than glad to speak with you in more detail about it.

I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this message I appreciate that and I hope that you will give my club a chance as your next new club.

May God bless you all and please stay safe.

Have a great day.

:pray::innocent::hugs::yellow_heart:

I want to join a club that aims to win like I do!