How withdraw coins

Hi,
I want to find out how to collect my coins? How do I setup the account properly?
Thanks

Coins collected are used to play games or buy boosters if you don’t have any boosters for the game you are playing.
Gems are used in the gem shop.
You can find that by clicking on “shop” which is beside the clubhouse icon.
If you are talking about the piggy bank I don’t know, it’s in a testing situation and from what I understand you pay a fee to break the bank.

3 Likes

You may need to be a little more clear on you question.
Tracy has stated some good facts here are some more,
There are free coins to collect every 20min …the icon is in the lower right FREE COINS -
Also under that section is a friend center when you reach a certain level that will unlock and you will be able to collect coins to play there also.

2 Likes

@Coi, could you clarify a little more what you’re looking for? Do you have friends in the friend center? If not, click share and invite either teammates or strangers to send and collect coins with every 4 hours. Tracy and Tasha gave some tips on other ways to collect. Let us know if we haven’t answered your questions.

3 Likes

Hi @Coi, can you be more specific? Coins while playing are automatically added to your coin total. Most times it adds them before you end the game. Next time you play a game watch your total before you end the game. You will see your coin total increase.

2 Likes