How Many Islands Are There?

I would like to know how many islands there are, in total. Because I’m on a lower level, TriPeaks won’t allow me to see to the end. It would be nice if that information was at least available on this website.

@MzQuail there are a total of 33 islands not counting the ones on Skylands
10 - Tiki Beaches
7 - Tiki Skies
7 - Tiki Seas
7 - Tki Paradise
Currently 2 on Tiki Prehistoric [they will be adding another soon]
Skylands is ONLY accessible if the last level on Tiki Preshistoric is completed. It is a combination of all the islands; Guest completed up to Level 2501, I only completed up to Level 174

Thank you, Colibri! Does your list include the “Expert” level?

If you include the expert level, just add 800 more levels. I don’t really play expert level so totally forgot about it.

Where is Plunder Bay?

Plunder Bay is in Tiki Skies, right after Canopy Coast

Thank you, Colibri! Is there a list that shows ALL of the islands/levels?

There is no list that I know of, but I can share a video of the ones I have completed. Note: You can only get Skylands [combination of all levels] when ALL island levels are completed. When new levels are added Skylands will be unavailable for several hours even after you have completed new level and will only be accessible untill new levels on last island are completed.

1 Like

YOWZER!!! You’ve been playing for a while…

Thank you very much for the video. I’m going to make time to make a list so that I won’t have to ask again.

Suggestion to Scopely: Pay Colibri for doing what YOU should be doing!!!

You’re welcome! Been playing since 2018, plus I do like challenging myself. Scoely has been acquired by Savvy: An exciting new chapter for Scopely…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That explains a LOT!!! Oh, for the ‘good old days’ of gsn. Truth be told, I’m about ready to throw in the towel on TriPeaks.

Awww, that’s too bad. Maybe join my team before you go off the grid…LOL

Curiosity makes me ask: What is the name of your club?

The name of our club is Volcano Chasers

1 Like