How do you get boosters since the Jackpot change?

Help! I need a way to collect more boosters!

The only ways I know are to spend gems, collect on quests or buy them. The shrine is terrible now. I only use it when I accumulate thumbs up or get one medallion on a daily bonus. I have stopped spending any coins. Totally not worth it!

1 Like

I haven’t found another way either work with those stupid scavenger hunts which take double the amount of coins or buy them w/gems or real money I wish they would put it back to a time when it was fun to play[quote=“Kimberly_Crist_Real, post:2, topic:54564, full:true”]
The only ways I know are to spend gems, collect on quests or buy them. The shrine is terrible now. I only use it when I accumulate thumbs up or get one medallion on a daily bonus. I have stopped spending any coins. Totally not worth it!
[/quote]

Welcome new player,stay cool enjoy the team you get on.

@Nathan_Hoffmeyer welcome to the Forum.
If you have linked your game to Facebook and check the TriPeaks Solitaire Facebook page they regularly post bonuses but not only include coins but three plays and boosters to. If you haven’t done this yet you can go back through past months and claim the various booster cards etc. There are a few other Facebook pages out there that share coins and boosters as well. The best way though is to complete your Quests I think. Also depending what team and League you’re in you should get boosters from the Perks at login in each day once they’ve been achieved and then at the end of the Perk week you can can win them in your chests. If you collect 15 Gold Stars you get a chest and that usually has some boosters in it along with coins and FreePlay. Good luck to you you and hope you have fun :blush:

1 Like