How do I earn more coins

If u mean in the club like club notes u just hit lil blue pencil in upper right corner and can edit them if in these posts or fb then some have blue pencil bottom left and others have it in upper right pull down arrow or try 3 bars if no blue pencil there

2 Likes

Why become friends with them on Facebook we don’t collect like that no more

1 Like

They’ve made the game harder, so that you’ll spend money. Good luck.

1 Like

What is the fish swimming? I’ve never seen it. Where is it?

Super helpful information! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Sasha_Caporrimo. Hope you find lots of useful info here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there, thanks so much cindy lu

2 Likes

They have coins on them, also hot air balloons just touch them ,they will move fast to the top of the screen.

4 Likes

What do they look lime?

Hidden coins? I have never seen a fish swimming across the screen… that would be a little thrill :blush:

2 Likes

They sure have. It is demoralizing at the higher levels

@Rosebud0360 @Patricia_Craig

here are what some of them look like.
Sky derby is hot air balloons ,shipwreck shore is fish and there are also coins on higher levels

4 Likes

Just curious. Have you made it through shipwreck shoes yet? It’s a really fun level… It is also your training level for " doubles"

1 Like

It is definitely useful… its still kinda a maze for me… luckily I love a good maze, and I’m patient:). Thank you for your friendly comment!

2 Likes

I run out too sometimes. Always send friends coins,like fb and accept free gifts . Watch levels and click on the ones that have coins on them.

You”ll understand when you get there

You will find them eventually

I heard about swimming fish too… where do you find it

1 Like

The swimming fish are blow fish swimming around you when you’re playing in the seas. You have to spot them and click them but they only throw out a few coins at a time…

2 Likes

Gracie, the only way at this point is to go back to your lower levels like tiki beach and play those levels to gain more coins and red stars. Plus visit your news over here for the daily gifts. Ask your friends in your friend box for coins vise versa. That’s the only way besides winning your gold stars for treasure chest…

2 Likes