How can you win and compete and not spend so much money

@ivysourir, there are no dumb question! Tap on the Free icon, bottom righ corner, then you will see the treasure shine (second icon from the right) it also says Jackpot

3 Likes

Where is the expert area?

Hi @helene624, to get to the expert levels, tap on the Islands icon (tip right corner), then scroll all the way to the right, past the locked islands.

3 Likes

Go to settings And tell him to let you know When you can collect coins and you’ll have a logo pop up on your screen And then you can get your coins like that everyday and if it comes up quite frequently

1 Like

I love that tip!! Thanks.

2 Likes

I am retired and do not have a lot of money. Therefore, I seldom play boosters. I think that it makes me a better player to know that I am not going to be able to get that last card that’s always left.

3 Likes

I AGREE ,lost a lot myself, especially when you are doing your best to help the team

1 Like

Just stop putting money on it hun

I’m on level 775 and never paid a penny. You just need to stop when you run out of coins and don’t be tempted to buy anything. Join a club to get more out of this game, literally- more fun and more coins, gems, and other free gifts.

2 Likes

I play level 1 monkey falls for 300 coins when I start getting low on coins & win just about every time and play it when there’s a quest for winning so many games to win a reward

5 Likes

How do you get wild cards from the shrine? Also, is there any way to win volcano cards? Never get them any which way I play.

1 Like

You have to get lucky to win the wilds in the shrine.
Volcanoes you can get playing relay games in the friend center, mini Tiki rescue or the Great Race Event (top 10 finish, 1x month).

3 Likes

Thanks…

Play your club requirements and then just collect coins every 20 mins and request coins every 4 hours.

1 Like

I do buy extra card, but find sometimes it works, and sometimes Not. I buy them when I’m trying to advance the Club I’m in.

1 Like

Change club. Go down a level to one that plays more casually. Don’t try to win games. You get coins whether you win or not. Don’t use boosters. Just play and end if you don’t win. I built up 600,000 coins in one week.

Find a low team with no daily or quest rules.

3 Likes

Stay out of a club. Chasing tribs and club quests will eat your coins fast and you don’t get a good return on investment. I have 3M coins and earned them completing Daily Quests, watching ads, and playing games. I mostly play Tiki Island 4 and Penguin Rock 181 and 213. All three are relatively easy games with high coin payout.

3 Likes

I am in a club and was at over 220, 000 coins. ( spent 500,000 between digs and trying to complete a perk. I NEVER buy coins. I collect the 1000 every 20 min if I can…ask for 5000 every 4 hrs if I can…use Ads to get free coins (you DON"T have to watch the entire thing. Once it starts I swipe left on my phone then pop back in the game and voila coin option pops up. Club quests and digs with a team helps. Play a level you win a majority of ex: Tiki Beaches 4, 24, 46, 55 181 or213. Using coins-DON"T use the undo button or extra cards unless you HAVE to -like getting shovels for a dig. Trust me-it builds up.

2 Likes

I don’t know how you people can win all that! I’ve been playing this
Game for over 4 years! And the most I’ve ever won is a headache! From getting 500 coins!!

It’s all about maximizing what you’ve got, right? Your tips on collecting coins without spending a dime are spot on. I’m all about those freebies too. And playing smartly, like focusing on levels where you know you can win consistently, makes a huge difference. It’s all about that gradual build-up. Oh, and about can you use cash app without a card, I’ve heard about a few, but I haven’t tried them myself. But I believe Cash App lets you send and receive money without a card, so you might be able to use it even if you don’t have one. It’s definitely worth looking into if you’re into earning a little extra cash while gaming.