Help me find a new club!

Hi, I’m looking for a new club. I’m hoping for a club where people interact in the message center. Complete the club quests and unlock the club gift in the club shop daily. I average around 20,000 to 25,000 weekly. Not super great but im active daily.
Thanks!

My Coffee Break is a gold team. We want at least 20k per week. We want members to complete club quest read chat and notes collect tributes. To be honest we have a few that do all you want but I am looking for new members. Please give us a try.

We have a spot open. It doesn’t show it at the moment as we have a member using a second account to help with quests. If interested, let me know and I can open the spot for you.

Our goal is 25k per week but I’m not strict on that, we all have lives to live. We chat, sometimes too much but it makes for great game play. If you need to be idle, just let us know.

We’d love for you to join us at Laine Hardy Fan. Stop by & check us out. I think you’d enjoy the comradery.

Find us. just Me Little j, space, capital M Look for Dolly near the top and Carolyn. We are looking for one player. Great great club. Wonderful players who are now friends