GSN doesn't listen

Recently the game makers asked for feedback on how to make the game better. What did they do with that feedback? They turned around and did the exact opposite. They lowered payouts on more levels. Tributes now go to Paradise aka Paradont. If you havent updated your game to the newest version, DON’T! I tried downloading an older version of the game and it will no longer work. Also, stay on beaches. Do not move up to skies or seas levels. Do not chase Poi, skip those quests. Keep the game fun for yourself and completely avoid moving beyond beaches. They will eventually ruin that too.

They claim they are making the game fair for everyone, but what they are actually doing is making it so you will buy things from the game. Whether its coins, boosters, wilds, canos… the only thing they want is your money. That is why they changed the shrine. That is why they lowered payouts. Everyone had access to the original shrine. Everyone had the ability to increase levels, and to find the ones that had a higher payout so they could play more. Exactly how did either of those changes make it a more even playing field?

I give up. I tried sending them feedback like most of my team has done. They’ve only used the feedback against us. There are probably a lot of things I forgot to mention in this post, feel free to remind me in your responses. BTW GSN, you SUCK!!! Your new platform SUCKS! You are trying to make too much money off the game. In the end, you will lose business, not gain it.

10 Likes

Do they ever read anything even on the forum? Just curious.

1 Like

They do when they have the community feedback. Like the one they had a couple weeks ago. I’m sure it takes more than that to go through thousands of feedback.

4 Likes

Today is double gifts and I noticed my request and many others that asked have been rewarded. NO one can just “x” out of the gift screen.
Now the only button on the purchased club gift screen is the THANKS button.

9 Likes

Yes, they do. But rarely do they utilize the feedback in a manner that benefits the player. They gave everyone coin sharing back to normal levels, but turned around and made it more difficult to win games and lowered the payouts of a lot of levels.

2 Likes

We used to could win level 1 on Tiki Islands super easily. Now you can’t win unless you get more and more extra cards. I got 20 extra cards on several games and still didn’t win. LIke everyone has said, the game used to be fun, not any longer. Such a shame too.

The quests and now the extra perks are wanting more and more for us to do and less and less for us to win once we’ve finished it. We bust our butts for 5 or 6 measly free plays. Why not help the players and make all quests COINS for us to win.

2 Likes

I think it’s quite fair that the quests are some win coins and some win boosters, I have over 5million coins, so I would prefer booster versus coins, I think that a little of this and a little of that gives everyone an opportunity to get something different all the time

2 Likes

I agree with you about the Skies, but up through Plunder Bay is ok or maybe first few on Floating Falls, but then stop. Seas sucks.

1 Like

I agree100%. I just wish I had read this before updating. I can’t even play a couple of games without it crashing now. This makes the game even worse. Now all I get is a black screen when I open the game back up. This sucks. Boycott Scavenger Hunts too in my opinion. Not worth what you get for what it costs.

2 Likes

I’m up to the early stages of whale pod and so far, Seas is my favorite world. Are there terrible games in Seas, of course? Sure, but overall it’s the best world for me.

That’s the thing about this game. There’s something for everyone. I myself cannot stand floating falls except maybe, the 2 totem games level. Even for those I just dislike them immensely vs hate for the rest of the zone.

Well said. Since they changed the shrine, I’ve lost roughly 1.6 million in coins in three weeks. The game was much more fun when players could accumulate boosters and wilds. Now a game that has 2 traps will cost 15k coins, if you want to have a chance to win. Very VERY bad changes to the game. As soon as my coins are gone, so am I.

1 Like

Well you hit the thanks button so the person who spent their own money will receive their coins too. It’s only right. I did buy my club a gift box and did not receive 24 thanks. Which meant I didn’t receive my coins.

Sorry to hear you didn’t receive all thanks coins.
Iv come to find out some players still had the X
I truly hope they get rid of the X because Iv punched many gifts and never get all thanks- it’s sad.

3 Likes

i agree the changes make it hard to win

something else i noticed they are few jackpot winners now