Gold stars are being ripped off

How many of you realize that you are getting ripped off gold stars? I have emailed tri peaks at least six or seven times in the last month about how I’m being jipped gold stars. Here’s what happens. Anytime you are doing levels that you earn gold stars you have to pay attention to how many you have before you play. Example: I had 14/15 gold stars. I played a relay challenge with a friend and won two levels. Earning myself six gold stars. I return to the homepage and opened the chest. I should have had 5/15 after that period. But they only gave me credit for 2/15. This has happened multiple times. Completing new levels, relay challenge and shovel challenge. Every time it happened I immediately contacted them to no avail. I keep telling them over and over again that their game has a bug. They told me to record it for proof??? How many of us honestly record when we’re playing?? I’m just wondering how many people lose out on gold stars and don’t even realize it.

3 Likes

It’s not a bug. It’s deliberate. Once you roll over the 15 stars, until you collect you won’t gain any more gold stars.

5 Likes

That is true, It did roll over for mine a long while back, and that got changed. You have to open the box. I was disappointed when that happened

5 Likes

Okay so get this. Tripeaks wrote me back and this is what they said.

“Please know that Club competition levels won doesn’t count towards Star bonus. It is available only for that feature as players earn Shovels and not Gold or Red stars. Please check the result screen where you will see shovels getting added and not stars.”

This was copied and pasted from an email I received from them. Luckily I just started my club competition which involves digging with shovels. And it does give you credit for gold stars when you win shovels. They don’t even know how their own game works!!! No wonder they can’t fix anything. lol

5 Likes

Yes have noticed stars missing if you don’t open chest asap … never bothered to email them because in on the form it says they can NOT AWARD RED OR YELLOWstars so what’s the point🤷🏻‍♀️ I take what I can get…lol
But yes that is odd they don’t even know how there own game works…because you can earn yellow stars on the dig competition rounds if you win them …I have :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The gold star bonus chest has changed for quite a while now…once you get the max, the rest of the stars bounce off. Once opened, the extra stars gained will be no more than 2 sadly.

2 Likes

They emailed me again saying that the club competition or shovel challenge does not give out gold stars. They want me to record it for proof. Ummmm what? It’s their game. The problem is with the coding. Open it up and play it for yourself! Unbelievable!

3 Likes

I have had occasions when the chest was not full but the stars were not awarded. It is very hard to go look every time at how many you half to see if they are credited properly. Of course, GSN said it was my error.

2 Likes

It’s probably a coding mistake then. Once they find out we’re getting stars in the dig game too, they’ll just fix the glitch before admitting that that were the ones at fault.

2 Likes

Thanks for this info but I have found (so far) it isn’t true. I had more than 15 last X I collected and the balance rolled over. It’s IS often true they don’t understand their own game.

2 Likes

There is a rollover. You are correct layla. But they won’t give you any more stars than the last level you completed to receive the gold star chest. If you win 2 levels for 6 stars and already have 14/15 stars they will take one for the chest and only give you two toward your next chest.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for that info. I need to be more observant!

2 Likes

Me too Layla. I’m still guilty on not paying attention to my gold stars and then I’ll win 3 or 4 games on relay challenge and lose a lot of stars. lol

3 Likes

Hello. It’s not just stars I’ve won shovels during qualifying and competitions and didn’t get credit for them. Contacted support and they said same song and dance thanks for letting us know try to record and out of luck.

3 Likes

I have lost Red stars,white stars, coins so on advertisements moved down to 4 or 5,
I wrote in numerous times . They want videos, proof etc. They suggest reinstalling. I am fed up. I suggested to stop feeding me generic answers. So it got worse. I get 5000 points my sister-in-law gets 500000 points. Where is the justice. It WAS A good game.

2 Likes

I was told and then asked to tape myself playing the game so I had proof of things missing or earned!!! I told them that no I don’t tape myself playing games! Why in the world would I ever do that!!! Got no answer! Who tapes themselves playing a game?? They are idiots!!!

1 Like

…agree videoing yourself playing would be very time consuming and annoying, just as it is when your not awarded properly.
Some times glitches are hard to catch, I like to try and catch a screenshot if possible when it messes up. That is a little more helpful in retrieving lost items threw support.

3 Likes

You are right it does not add right, their computer has a faulty calculator

2 Likes

You are right also watch gems

1 Like

Yea I feel like sometimes it’s like a box of chocolates. You never know what you will get.Except inconsistencies. I t re av perk completion and some weeks perk 6 takes 300000 and other weeks its 350000.The gold stars sometimes roll over and sometimes they dont.Used to get 30 ads and 7 is a luxury now. Usually 6 some days only 5