Getting “forced” into watching ads

I recently started a new account on my android device. Ads are coming up between games. Sometimes when I complete a game an ad will just appear and I have to watch it to get back to the game. Sometimes a screen will come up with the message Thanks for Playing, and then an ad will come up. I’ve been playing this game since day one and have never seen anything like this. I’ve put in a ticket, but I’m just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. It’s just so odd!

5 Likes

Yes, I do get those too, it stops eventually for the day and starts again the following day. It’s been this way for me for months. I hit the “x”, “>>” or “CLOSE ADS” as soon as they appear.

1 Like

I can’t force close them until they are done.

Yes, my 2nd account has this annoying problem, It’s an android device. I do not have the option to x out of it, my only other option is to force close the app and reload the game, and some ads are 15 Seconds so there is no point in the force close on short ads. My 2nd account I use my same device to switch accounts, and to be quite honest, if I didn’t have my original account, I would have just uninstalled the game

1 Like

I had this on my 2nd account. Both accounts ar e several years old. I was advised to buy something. I bought some wild cards. Small $$. And there haven’t been any ads for several weeks.

3 Likes

Thanks Dolly. I was wondering if that would work. Sounds like it’s worth a try.

Yes had this for months if not years it keeps taking me to the play station site and I have to reload to get back into the game xx

A friend of mine didn’t connect for a day and so was treated as a newbie - now gets adverts all the time. Whatever you do in future log in daily or get these ads all the time.

II don’t play as much I used to. Playing 5 games to get tributes and having 3 ads is absurd

1 Like

I play on an iPhone for about 6 years now. I’ve been getting these ads for about a year. It used to be all day long after every game I won. Now it happens at the beginning of my play time; I’m not sure how many ads pop up before they stop for the day. Then it starts back again the next day until they stop again for the day. I X out of them as soon as I can.

1 Like

I too had this happen…mine started when I did a survey saying I play for free…I contacted them…they said cause I play for free…but it does not say you have to buy something in their free playing info. I told them I earn my rewards they are not free…talking to the wall gets more response. So I bought 1 wild card…problem solved.

1 Like

Seems all new games do this. I started a second account last year to help my team occasionally and I hate the amount of ads that bombard that account after every single darn game :frowning:

A friend of mine didn’t connect for a day and so was treated as a newbie - now gets adverts all the time like a pro. Whatever you do in future log in daily or get these ads all the time.

I have the same issue.

I’ve had this problem for months, if not years; each time, it takes to me play station. I have to reload the page to return to the game.

My friend didn’t connect for a day and was thus considered as a rookie - he now gets ads all the time like a pro 2. Whatever you do in the future, log in everyday or you will continue to see these adverts.

I’ve logged in every day for 1,569 days in a row and I still get the ads, at least about 30 a day!

Buy something. Anything. The ads will stop. I too have been playing a long time. I never spend real $$. When the ads started I was advised to buy something. I think I bought a wild card. Ads completely stopped. Good luck.

I’ll give that a try.

When the ad appears for another game and you are using an Android, edit the game come back on and you will get your points. .Irritating, isn’t it?