Frosted Tiki/Frosted Poi!

If you’ve seen our anniversary cakes, and want to show those high-falutin’ California cake-designers a thing or two, make a cake (or something frosted) decorated with Tiki and Poi (see images below). Remember – this is JUST FOR FUN , so if you attempt it, PLEASE submit it! We’re all in it for the fun!

Here’s what you’re up against:

Just hit “REPLY” and upload your submission!

3 Likes

They came from cake!

1 Like

Being quarantined on a college campus with no over made it a lot more challenging to create a submission so I think I should get bonus points for that! (Resubmitted because I forgot the date)

3 Likes

Shipwrecked Banana Nut bread

2 Likes

These are teensy little Tiki Huts on Tiki Beach

2 Likes

This is a cake me and my Mama Lisa made. I posted it in the kitchen creations also because I wasn’t sure which category was more fitting.

2 Likes

Strawberry loaf cake, banana pudding with graham cracker for the sand, blue vanilla buttercream for the water and a mini cupcake wrapper for the blown out umbrella! Caught in the storm!!!

1 Like

My poor deranged Tiki. He’s trying to relax in the sand, surrounded by red and yellow stars. Mr. Tiki is a Milano cookie wearing a light coating of red and green Christmas cookie frosting and decorated with sugar decorations. My husband helped…said he looks like a zombie tiki! :joy:

1 Like

Michelle Weaver 4/30/2020
Solitaire Tripeaks

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes