Friends coin gift

Does anyone know why some people get 3000 coins from five friends and I only get 1000

Those who get 3k have been grandfathered as of 2 years ago, I believe. Those who started playing after that got 1K. As for the reason, I don’t really know; hopefully someone who reads this post will be able explain.

3 Likes

I have been playing since Dec 2019 and get $3000. those like he said who are not grandfathered in from 2 years ago get $1000. I believe one person said they got $1500 and had to restart and they now get $1000. It all goes fast no matter how much we get though. Good luck

1 Like

It’s according to how long one has been playing. Seen some who said they get 5,000 for each friend; up to 5 friends. I’ve been here 3 1/2 yrs, always getting 1,000 for each share, up to 5 friends since l started. Game makers are “always” lowering booty, boosters, & special items. i
e. Up to a few months back, the aaaaa quests (Chase Quest) choices were always for 10 boosters, 1 volcano or 2 wild, or 1 chest, with same amount of items to get. Lowered prizes, boosters to 4 (very rarely 6) Free Plays (as if one wants to waste that much resources for Free Play