Friends Center question

We have found that some members of our team get 3000 coins per share while others receive only 1000. Anyone know why. I have some very unhappy team members

1 Like

I am not sure, they tested this for a ridiculous amount of time, I read on another thread, that someone that did not have their account linked, got a new device and started a new account and that’s the same thing, just 1000 friend coins.

3 Likes

I also heard that people who joined before a certain date, gets the 3,000 coins, those who joined later, gets 1,000 coins from each friend. I’m not sure if that’s true, but maybe I’ll create a new account and test that.

3 Likes

I have a team member who’s not been getting friend’s coins. She’s been losing 9,000 at a time and is not at all happy.

I play with 2 accounts daily and also have a third backup account and the primary account I’ve had for several years… the other 2 were created in the last year, and I get 3000 on each account!

3 Likes

I get 3000 but it is I think because I am a long player of 3 years! My husband started a month ago and gets 1000.

Try logging into the game through Facebook. Maybe it will change to 3000 coins.

Yes this is what happened to me due to a new cell phone without being able to link to FB. I sent in several tickets to support team and after 2 months I finally got that answer. I still play but nit like I used to. Really fired me up!!

1 Like

CindyLu - that is the same response I got from support. They said it’s to put the friends reward in line with the free give-aways, and long-time players were allowed to keep the 3000 or friend amount.

2 Likes