Friend center missing

I have a new to the game player on my team. She has no “friend center” why would this be?

3 Likes

There are 2 possible reasons; 1- she is part of the trial where there isn’t a friend centre offered or 2- she hasn’t opened the required number of levels to access yet.

4 Likes

Hi @Peggy_Shipman_Nudo
Kannst du mal einen Screenshot hochladen wie die Maske mit einem aussehen würde?
Das wäre toll :heart:

She is passed the required level so I can only assume she is part of their testing. It’s so unfair. She’s a good player and wants to play but is being singled out And given no coins!

1 Like

1 Like

If she’s a new player has she collected the fb freebies? She should be able to collect a months worth. I know it’s not going to help in the long term but in the short term it would boost her coins

1 Like

:joy::joy: Sieht irgendwie genau so aus wie bei mir :rofl::rofl: ich danke dir :ok_hand:t4:

Du meinst ich bin eine gute Spielerin?

I am level 89! Write every week to tri peaks will Not give me Friends center! If I quit! I lost all! My status! But after level 30 maybe get friend center back? Don’t know what to do? Please help! kjj4242@yahoo.com

1 Like

GSN tells me this sis part of their “testing” It is unfair and wrong! My player made a new account and lost what she had but now has friend sharing… SHAME on you GSN!

2 Likes

They DO NOT care! I have never had friend center! Should I delete! Level 90! Over 200,000 coin? Kept saying testing so I waited! & wrote every week still no friend center! So tired of this mess!

1 Like

One of our top players, who has been here for over a year just lost his “Friend Center” and it was replaced with the old “Ask Facebook Friends for coins”. All these constant changes with no warning or notification are taking a toll. Play Solitaire Tripeaks…it will be fun, they said. It was, now frustrating is a better description.

3 Likes

Yes the playing field is very unfair. Some players are offered boosters for daily challenges as others are offered chase poi for wild cards,before everyone was givin a choice and got to pick what best fit them now some days you get no choice when other do .
And the friend center has so many different selections I believe Iv come across 4 types of testing in there.
And darn I think the friend center worked just fine when they brought it out, but of course nobody wanted to be asking every 4 hrs… in my option that got players on more …but now everyone is complaining because it’s across the board unfair in the friend center.

Hi @Kate4 :slight_smile: ist schon was länger her das du geschrieben hast. Aber hier endlich mal eine Reaktion. Mittlerweile habe ich zum Beispiel ein friend Center. Glaube seit letzter Woche irgendwann. Wie sieht es denn aktuell bei dir aus?

I finally got my Friend Center back, but it is still not working right. Instead of 3,000 from up to 5 friends, 15,000 every 4 hours, I only get 1,000. So 5,000 instead of 15,000. I have emailed them, still not fixed. So frustrated!

1 Like

What is the required level

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @bob1! The FAQ’s used say that after you completed level 30, you would have the friend center, but now, since the recent testing, it doesn’t say what the required level is.

3 Likes

If you are part of this test group you don’t get it at any level :tired_face:

1 Like

@bob1… Welcome :face_with_hand_over_mouth::slight_smile::hugs:

Because of a problem with my old Facebook account, I have had to close it and start over in the game. What level does the Friend Center become available?