FOOD QUIZ: What's Your Signature Dish?

Beef tips with gravy, mashed taters and veggies…can’t forget the bread …

1 Like

We call it Mexican shuffle its like a lasagna with different layers. I just made some over weekend it was my deceased daughters favorite so on her bday we make it to honor her memories

1 Like

Spaghetti is my go to, but I always make it the size for about 25 people and it’s just my husband and me,

Macaroni and cheese & Apple pie

Green salsa Verde chicken casserole is a family favorite main dish and peppermint bark is favorite Christmas treat all ask for.

Homemade Spaghetti sauce simmering all day in a crockpot. It’s all about the sauce isn’t it…

1 Like

Rouladen! This was my favorite dish my Oma used to make! Now its my American childrens favorite dish but only if i make it lol going to have Oma’s recipe put on the back of my tombstone so they will always know where it is and how to make it :heart:

2 Likes

Pot roast with carrots and sweet potatoes

2 Likes

Fresh spaghetti Sauce

2 Likes

I make the creamiest, most delectable, cheesecake in all of NJ.
I have done many flavored cheesecakes, and I’m not afraid to experiment with suggestions.

2 Likes

Mac and cheese and more cheese

2 Likes

My raisin nut mumbles

1 Like

Stuffed Shells with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese

1 Like

Homemade butterscotch pudding, and Homemade chocolate pie

1 Like

My potato salad… nobody can duplicate it… it’s jalapeno potato salad… but it’s not just potato salad with jalapenos…
It’s the order I add ingredients and I use dill relish instead of sweet… sometimes it both dill and sweet… but most of the time I use JUST dill. Most have not had jalapenos in their potato salad, and when they find it’s just enough to taste… not a bunch to overpower it… they become fans. :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

My wonton Soup from scratch I get asked for it all the time…

1 Like

Homemade lasagna makes 3 pans freeze for easy meals

1 Like

Homemade apple pie or cherry delight.

1 Like

Lasagna with Italian sausage simmered in sauce for 3hrs. Layer of noodles, then meat sauce, then a layer of 4 cheese mix (Parmigano-Reggiano, Asiago, Mozzarella and Ricotta) Repeat layers until full to top of pan. Be sure to let it rest after baking so the cheese doesn’t run out when cut

2 Likes

One dish that gets no complaints are my tacos Haha Just simple lean ground beef, seasoning and cheese. I fry the shells, stuff them and fry again in vegetable oil. My kids ask for seconds and always say thank you for dinner. So that’s a win in my book :smiley:

1 Like