FOOD QUIZ: What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dish?

Thanksgiving is coming up in 3 weeks! It’s a holiday where Americans eat a LOT of food that they normally don’t eat during the rest of the year - cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, stuffing, baked green beans, and other concoctions.

So today we ask YOU - what dish often served on Thanksgiving (or if you’re not in America, a different holiday around this time) are you looking forward to the most?

Post your answer below for a chance at 100K COINS, 10 FREEPLAYS, 5 WILDS and 5 VOLCANOS! We will choose 10 winners at random next Thursday and give them their rewards.

98 Likes

Always love Stuffing!

5 Likes

Pumpkin pie and stuffing and ham

1 Like

Cranberry anything! Relish, sauce, jellied, fresh, wine…

2 Likes

Pumpkin cheesecake and sweet potato souffle

1 Like

Stuffing with gravy!

1 Like

Homemade Rolls!! which I now have the responsibility of making, My MIL passed away three years ago and the recipe was passed down to me. I’m getting pretty good at it if I do say so myself.

2 Likes

Dressing, with gravy and cranberry sauce :yum:

1 Like

The stuffing and pumpkin pie

1 Like

Turkey and dressing for me

2 Likes

Pumpkin pie and Turkey

1 Like

Veggie burgers and stuffing

1 Like

Cranberry sauce and Turkey and all the pies.

1 Like

All. The. Food. Lol
Mashed taters and gravy

1 Like

Sweet potato casserole! It’s always been served on the holidays growing up and I never would ever taste it and now 60 years later it’s my absolute favorite! I guess dad was right…you don’t know what your missing😁

1 Like

I look forward to turnip greens, sweet potatoes, turkey and dressing with black olives…yum yum yum

1 Like

Hot turkey sandwich , whipped potatoes and lots of gravy

1 Like

Hands down, bread dressing! I even eat it cold for breakfast the next morning! Yum!!!

1 Like

My homemade Chicken Stuffing and Turkey…

1 Like