Following perk order

Is there a way a co-leader can make a team player follow the perk order? If so, how can this be done?

1 Like

You can change the perk order and put them back in the correct order. As a Leader and Co-Leader, I would do that and give them 2 warnings. After that, they were removed from team. You might want to check with your leader first though.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice.

1 Like

We put the perk order on our marquee. They get 1 warning. If they don’t change before they log off, they get removed.

We are convinced that many players, good players, don’t read the marquee. We carried a member that was constantly jumping to perks 6 and I would send her back to the perks we were on. Did it 6+ times and told her not to stray. She never responded and then somehow got the message.

2 Likes

Lol, I’ve got a few in the bunch that just won’t follow perk order. After giving them warning-after-warning, I finally booted them. To get a person on the correct perk, if they won’t do it themselves, do I just go in and rearrange perk order and put it back the way we want it? Will that automatically put them back on the correct perk?

@Gemini, yes, that’s how you do it. And because the perks are in the order you want them already, you don’t even have to move any around, just hit reorder, then save.

2 Likes

Great! Thank you. I did figure it out and everyone is now on the same perk. Let’s hope no one decides to work on a different perk. They’ve been warned and they will be removed.

1 Like

Yes. This is what I do.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, I have been dealing with this issue for a while, I knew there was a way as I was in a club once before where the leader changed someone back, but since then I have asked and no one knew.

Hopefully, she won’t change again but if she does I know how to put her back.

1 Like

We inform our players which perks we are playing so far no problem. We do discuss with the team what order they all feel they would like and we are very successful in our conversation. We have an amazing team and leaders

2 Likes