Finding Facebook Friends for coins

Add me for coins, I play daily and will send coins back, my name is Tara Bunt on fb thanks

2 Likes

On the top right hand corner of the game you will see the facebook icon. Cluck that and your tripeak friends will show up.

1 Like

It shows old friends that most do not play no more. Only really two respond. These are new ones I just added because of the coins and I can’t get any of them to show up. How do I do that

1 Like

Are you only allowed so many … and can I delete the old ones to get the new ones to show up. I’m lost

1 Like

Some if you guys you added the wrong person with my name. That’s why I did not get no new people. I have two little girls as profile picture

2 Likes

@Princess48, here is a post with a tip on how to ask for more than the default 50 people on your list. As an alternative, if you only have 2 to ask, you can type their name, or part of their name in the search box, while on the Tripeaks Friends tab.

Player Hints and Tips - Asking Friends for Help

2 Likes

I friended some new people on FB. The only problem is I go to my ask for coins. The name is not on there. So I type it in there and it don’t show up. What could be the problem

1 Like

1m
Looking for friends to share coins with I am a daily player like so much of everyone in here :slight_smile: but never have enough coins. So plz send out a request and try and let me know ur from the game cuz I don’t accept most ppl on fb… Thank u :slight_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.specking

3 Likes

Thanks all I think I got everyone. If I missed ya let me know. Thanks again!! Coins coins coins lol

1 Like

Looking for coin friends https://www.facebook.com/

1 Like

This is happening to me. It says “you have no friends playing on FB” Or “none of your friends are on FB” I can’t send or receive!

1 Like

@Justina_1, that might be a setting in FB.

In the app, go to
Menu
Settings & Privacy
Settings
Apps and Websites
Logged in With Facebook – Edit
Solitaire Tripeaks – View

Make sure “Friends list” is toggled On

Hope this helps!

1 Like

AWESOMEEEEE…I was actually gonna MAKE A POST IDENITCAL TO THIS…YAY…

ANYONE that would like to add me on FaceBook its:
Kimberly Marie Lawson and the SAME picture that I have on Tri Peaks…YAY…And THANK YOU…

1 Like

I need your facebook link?

Pls add me. Always need coins!!TY

Pleasee add me i play every single day!!! Scott
Young Im wearing red and white shirt with a budlight can on the table. Thank you!!!

Please add me! Thank you. My name is Regine Laurant.

How or where do i add you for swapping coins for one another?

I am from game not looking for social just game friends.

1 Like

Please add me for coins.