Facebook freebies

Oh that I knew that I thought it was something new thanks though alot for that because sometimes I forget

3 Likes

Lately I have been having trouble collecting, I have to try 2-3 times.
Support says reboot…
It’s not my device it’s everything they are testing I believe there are soooo many glitches and problems lately :confused:
But I just keep trying until I get it…rebooting helps about 1/2 of the time…

3 Likes

I have had a few teammates try this and they have said there is nothing to claim just posts. I have no idea what it is they are seeing as I am connected to Facebook. I don’t doubt that these instructions work as I know no you are a regular Tasha. Do you have any idea if it is still working in the same way as you previously posted or any idea what they may be doing incorrectly? Thanks for any advice :smile:

1 Like

Yes I use it daily…
as some days it will not give me the reward on the 1st try, sometimes I have to try it 3/4 times but YES I still receive freebies and I Am NOT linked to Facebook

4 Likes

@Tasha @CindyLu @CindyLu @Tracy
Thank you for the posts and the pictures to show how a non Facebook user can claim the freebies.

I have passed this information onto to all of our own on Facebook players on the team but unfortunately none of them have had any success.

I have copied and pasted @Tasha step-by-step guide which I know will be accurate as she is a regular user and I’m sure if this method was not working she would let us all know; nonetheless they keep stating that all they get is posts on the Forum.

Does anybody have any ideas or a different way I can perhaps explain this via email or on the Club Note Board that will clearly explain to them what they are perhaps doing wrong in claiming. We always announce in the chat when there is a freebie on Facebook, or we share the link within our team Facebook group. I feel bad that they are not benefiting in the way the others are are but I am simply out of ideas on how to make it clear to them that this is available to them also.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys.
Lynne

2 Likes

This is step by step pictures of how I get my freebies with out Facebook and I just got bomb defuses today :heart_eyes:love free Facebook goodies

7 Likes

These are the only way I know of …good luck [quote=“Tasha, post:1, topic:42129”]
Anyone and everyone can get Facebook freebies NO ACCOUNT NEEDED

1. Go to inbox
  2. Go to News
  3. Scroll down to “Be a Facebook friend”
  4. Hit view
  5. A pop will say “like us”
  6. Hit it (like us)
  7. That will take you to the FB Page
  8. Start to scroll… a pop up will say log in or create… that’s where I hit the small X to close the pop up.
  9. Scroll threw and find freebies …sometimes you have to hit the highlight word more to see all of the post. Freebies are always at the end of the post.
    [/quote]
5 Likes

@Tasha thank you so much for taking the time to do that. I will share this with them and “hopefully” they will finally get it! I have no idea why they are not managing to claim the freebies, especially since I shared your step-by-step guide. Thanks again x

3 Likes

As a reminder somedays I have to try more then once but I keep trying until it gives it to me…
I also know it is still working but glitchy because Iv suggested it to a few others without Facebook and they got them, 1 had hard time but did finally got it to work.

3 Likes

@Tasha thank you. I will encourage them to persevere, ultimately if they would like the freebies they will lol.
The directions were and are appreciated though thank you.

2 Likes

Ich versteh gar nichts

@Cora_Silvia
Willkommen im Forum. Was möchten Sie erklären? Ich versuche gerne zu helfen.
Lynne

2 Likes

Es gibt viele Dinge, die ich nicht verstehe Cora. Fragen Sie einfach ich.
Entschuldigung, mein Deutsch ist nur Grundkenntnisse.
Lynne :wink:

2 Likes

This is a great tip for new players not linked to Facebook,
Some teams have posted this in there club notes to help players with out Facebook get more freebies😀
Pass it on!
—-being linked to Facebook is a great way to ensure your game progress isn’t lost if your device breaks but that is a chance you choose to make.

3 Likes

Thank you so much I have been trying to figure this out for months

2 Likes

Your welcome scroll threw the feed here Iv also posted pictures.
Goodluck😊

2 Likes

Love this feature bumping it up again🙂

2 Likes

Sorry to inform you but it from the looks of it this dose NOT work anymore.
These are the pictures and the screens are now different :frowning:

From what I gather on these screens you NOW have to link to Facebook.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer @Tasha!

1 Like

You know I don’t have the new link to FB. I just have nothing