Enough already!!! Endless popups about the competition after EVERY level

Would the idiots in charge of this game please remove the popup about the competition. I am getting after just about every level played. I made a concious decision not to play the competition. I don’t need a reminder popping up after each game. It is causing me to think about quitting the game. Maybe I should post a response here now each time I get the message to clog up the board here and get the idea across to these imbeciles who apparently thought this was a good idea. If so, expect another 100 or so updates here in the next 20 or so hours. If you find it annoying, guess that’s how many of us trying to play the game and not the competition feel.

6 Likes

One more time. and I have to reach a 20 char minimum

1 Like

Bump bump bump another popup bites the dust

@sam4115 Unfortunately this forum is not govern by Solitaire TriPeaks, so the best way to let them know about the issue is through the game. On the top left of the game, go to MENU, HELP, then Contact Us.

2 Likes

Oh mah gerd!! I. So agree!!! I finally hit it, went to the hand then backed out thinking it just might stop it. Nope. There should be am X in the corner so you can get rid of it. I’ve stopped playing today, just collecting, so I don’t have to deal with it!

1 Like

What about the “thank you for playing” after each game which leads into commercials. :rage:it is taking alot of time getting through junk just to play. This game is a big money maker, seems like greed is a priority with all the buy ads, other game ads, competitions and screen clutter.

2 Likes

Agree the pop up on this is a bit much…
I suggest giving your feedback directly to STP in the game, if you you want to be heard by the powers of the game

3 Likes

Bc they need cash cows…the ppl that have played that game know it takes a min of $25,000 to play…not to mention it drags on now for 2×’s a wk 2 days a pop which takes away from perk play & causing frustration in club…I’d love to see it gone but it’s a good money maker for them…idk wat the fascination is with that game …ppl addicted to whack a mole? Lol

1 Like

Never mind the game pop ups I can handle it’s the adverts that started up a week or so ago after every level. Now they are annoying. If you are going to spam with ads for other games when the ads say ‘if your game makes you watch ads delete it’ (so your ads are telling your players to delete the game) at least reward us for watching the darn things don’t keep trying to force us to pay with the pop ups……

1 Like