Do Chests Expire?

I like to keep the chests until I need them, rather than opening them every day. While discussing the club with a friend, he suggested I check to see if there is an ‘expiration date’ on them.

2 Likes

No, chests do not expire.

1 Like

I’m a chest hoarder :rofl: I don’t think so…but I normally only save them for a few weeks,.
Right now Iv got 10 ancient chest from perk rewards so that’s 10 weeks, Iv been considering open them hope I can hold out.

2 Likes

@MzQuail As far as I know, they do not since I have like 75 currenetly…LOL

1 Like

May I ask for the reason(s) to keep the unopened chests for weeks? I am just interested in different strategies people use. I found excellent tips in the forums.
Thanks.

1 Like

I can only speak for myself…but I like to ‘save’ the chests for those times that I am low on coins. They’re like 'money in the bank.

2 Likes

I collect 100 chests and then open them all at once. They have never expired. By the way, at 100 chests, that is about 1M coins, and about 40 free plays, 50 boosters and many gems. If you can handle scrolling thru them to get to you daily bonuses its a good way to save!

6 Likes

Same as MzQuail. I open for when I need coins but also free games to play competition games for example.

1 Like

Can you also save the chest from the weekending perks.

1 Like

@ranchboss
You can save any chest in your inbox,
Even ones from the Facebook page,(victory chest, Christmas,ect)
I always open perk rewards but open chest slowly sometimes saving all of one kind for weeks.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Yelena1
I like to save as it helps to build a stockpile, coins,boosters,freeplays.
Its nice to see the the boost after a bad week of losses :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have chests saved for MONTHS. I don’t think they expire but there may be a limit to how many. Two weeks ago, I realized that I hadn’t seen the chest number grow beyond 150 chests in my box.

As to why I save them, similar to mentions above, they are good in a pinch if you need more coins or free plays. At some point I started saving just to see how long I could go! I open a few every once in a while but generally save the perk ones and whatever I get from Facebook.

1 Like

@Karen3 the scrolling and sometimes freezing up when open them chests

Absolutely! Save all wooden chests, they add up quickly!

1 Like

There is no limit to the number of chests you can have. I’ve gotten to as many as 400 chests saved.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s an expiration BUT you must claim your perk rewards before the next week is complete or it gets overwritten. A friend had this happen.

That’s really good to know, Anne!!! To date, the only things I don’t open are the chests.

Yes, I find that they freeze up, so the best thing is to open the chests slowly rather than like Christmas morning… :grin: Also, I find that scrolling thru the chests is easiest if you scroll up from the Daily bonuses rather than down to the bonuses.

Now that’s a bank full, way to go,
I’m pretty good on boosters and coins but I hate scrolling threw everything to get to my daily’s Iv noticed I forget to open daily’s sometimes when I build a large stash.

1 Like

I open the perk rewards so the chest appear but save the chests, only opening the extra perk one as it always has what the team worked soooo hard to get.

1 Like