Dig Taking too many coins!!

The game cheated me three times and is slanted towards taking up to the 12,000 coin mark on the dig! It gives me three to four of the same card so it is taking away all our coins but giving no reward!!

1 Like

We are experiencing the same thing and the only suggestion given was uninstall reinstall ,you still use 100000 coins with only half the wins. It’s BS

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. They intermittently change things to eat up more coins making it less fun for their users.

3 Likes

Our team chose to not lose coins towards the dig and choose to play harder towards the ranks to get more gems in the game itself, the dig competition takes way too many coins for too little in gems as a reward

2 Likes

12,000 ? It took me 75,001 one day and I didn’t even get close to finishing

1 Like

We wont spend more coins on dig instead use upvolcanoe to end game and there are your coins .but of course you have to have a collection of volcanoes…

1 Like

It seems like we are getting less chests all of a sudden but playing the same amount. The cost for tributes and digs has gone up and now no rewards on Facebook much!!. What the heck. This is not fun!

We are getting less chests all of a sudden but playing the same amount. The cost for tributes and digs has gone up and now no rewards on Facebook much!!. What the heck. This is not fun!