Daily event invite

Anybody not getting an “pick an event” invite today?

2 Likes

I was starting to think it was just me!

1 Like

Tout notre club non plus n a pas accès à l événements aujourd hui

I haven’t been able to either!

1 Like

I didn’t get it! Will submit a ticket shortly.

1 Like

I am not getting it either

1 Like

Just emailed about this issue.

1 Like

I didn’t get it today either. I still need to request help in the game. If you aren’t sure where it’s located, click on your pic in the top left corner of the screen, then click HELP and CONTACT US.

Good news - it’s working now.
Bad news - you only have what’s left of the time to complete it, NOT 24 hours!

I got it very late, with 7 hours to go. I was logged in multiple times since early am. (I an having oodles of other problems, sent tickets. Last gaff was not getting my leaderboard winnings. I wish they would not push updates in dates we collect. ,)

1 Like

The same problem not getting events. Been going on for over 2 months with absolutely no help from help. They keep saying I’m not showing them the problem ya that’s the problem I’m not getting it.Pretty hard showing a negative in a video of me play the game or screenshots. How did u get yours resolved?

1 Like

Sadie Mae,

If you can take a screen shot of your”news” tab like I just did. It shows that there is a challenge available. You may have to take multiple ones, different times of day to show them there is nothing. Hope this helps.

Doris

2 Likes

I’ve had a problem the last three weeks with my leaderboard winnings disappearing so I submit a ticket, get them again, only to have them disappear again.

1 Like