Count for Club Quest

Slow down the count on the Club Quest. Players have a hard time seeing their numbers they have towards the Club Quest.

7 Likes

It would also be nice if the last half hour all club members could pick up the slack.

3 Likes

That’s the BEST IDEA YET
. If only everyone would co-operate

1 Like

I also thought that same thing for a while but in all reality break it down, if that happens my guess is a lot of players will then slack and you will find that your dedicated maxers are picking up more and more and more …until they have had enough and stop maxing too, or just move to another club.
I think the best bet is to put a box in the clubhouse for all to see, when each player maxes there share it :heavy_check_mark: Kinda like the club gift. This will help leaders to see who is maxing the least and you can weed out weak links easier.
As I know a lot of clubs post maxers in noteboard but as some players forget to chat or whatever have you…this would always be there and be a automatic, and greatly help clubs that want to get all the freebies offered by completing club quest.

2 Likes

I think what you wrote is the reason why they dont add an obvious feature like the check box for quest maxing. You would be creating a slave driver mentality in the clubs and lessening the social aspect. The few who dont max out a quest would get ostracized.

Presently it’s all guesswork or… hard core players monitoring red stars and club points via screen shots that allows some people to just not feel like a whip is being cracked on their backs. I for one like to take it easy sometimes and not have to play 95 games without some overseer ready to crack down.

Sometimes I laugh at the advertisement for clubs: Come join a relaxing friendly fun club who support each other; must make 10k before idle, 15k by friday morning or boot, must finish all club quests in 2 hours and no idle except 2 minute bathroom breaks, if more time is needed bring playing device to bathroom or boot.

1 Like

Exactly! But, it’s so relaxing and refreshing :roll_eyes: