Coral Coastline....HELP!!!!!!

So I’ve unlocked Tiki Paradise and the coral coastline levels are baffling me! I’m not used to the 2 cards at a time. Tips??? Tricks??? Hints??? Help a player please!!!

1 Like

@cjfarr04, Games in Tiki Paradise have double stacked cards. They’re fairly new to me and have a lot of nuances to how to use them.

Here’s a basic introduction Introducing World 4: Tiki Paradise! – Solitaire Tripeaks Blog

I’ve also joined a tips and tricks Facebook page that has several videos to help teach and think about possible moves. Unfortunately, I’m not able to articulate it. It’s much easier to watch their movements repetitively to learn about double-stack strategy. I’m sorry I could the more help!

1 Like

One thing to remember is that if both cards can be used the game always takes the one on the left when you tap the card you’re clearing, which can mess with your strategy if you intend to use the card beneath on the right stack, so sometimes i wait to clear something if I can figure out a way to move things in my favor. Don’t forget you can move from one stack to the other to expose cards, as long as the run in order. That’s useful.

1 Like

Terbaer I will check out the video and the page. I appreciate your reply!

3 Likes

Misty I discovered that with the golden tiki. :confused:
It got covered up and I couldn’t dig my way back to it. Such a bummer.

2 Likes

I used free plays and trap torches but still took extra coins. I usually work on new levels when i get the daily login coins and club bonuses. I also try to get hold stars throughout so i have extras that way as well. I’ve completed every level.

1 Like

I do the same.
I was hoping someone could tell me a trick to making the double stack disappear. Lol. I know now that it won’t. But… one can hope.

1 Like

@cjfarr04, you’re funny! I actually like them now that I’ve learned how to manipulate them. I don’t know if you found the Facebook page I referred to or not. If not, here’s a screenshot of the name. Lots of videos and a lot of knowledgeable players on there.

1 Like

When you can move cards back and forth with the double stacks, it helps when the game because you don’t use all of your cards. Instead you just move them from one stack to another if you can

I eventually figured out part of it. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t.
It just threw me off the first time I encountered it. Im finally getting better with it. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

It’s easier to use double stacks when you have Goldie, imho.

1 Like