Committed Players Wanted

Good Afternoon , Tripeaks Addicts !
We are recruiting for 2 positions in our established diamond league team. We have a beautiful core of 23 players , but for some reason, unknown to mankind, and the universe, those last 2 bottom spots are a struggle to keep filled . We are all committed to the team and we all communicate which is our number 1 requirement. You don’t have to be a chatterbox , but sometimes communication is essential, so we just ask that you follow club chat ! 5K daily min is our min requirement added to the communication . Not every team is suited for every player . Sometimes ya just have to keep searching for that team that you belong in , and finally be home. We are a close knit group , and everyone works amazing together .
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please send a request to join to " BLAZED"
If not , i wish you success in finding “your perfect fit”. I Assure you , its out there waiting for you to join xx

1 Like

I would like to join

1 Like

Hi Brenda !
You can send a request to join to “blazed” .
Go to the discover tab and just type the name in and it will pop up for you to send a request . i can send you an invite , but only if i have your current team name and your gamer name. Thanks so much for replying and i look forward to meeting you