Coins taken without playing and levels

I got on this morning and collected all my coins from leader board, daily, and all the other places to collect I had about 30,000 coins and when I came back to the game all my coins are gone and I did not play any level so none of them should’ve been gone. What can I do?

2 Likes

I would say contact support through the game…MENU > HELP > will bring up chat.

2 Likes

Make sure if you collected the coins while logged on through fb. That when u go back u are still through fb if u log on differently u will see different results. The opposite is true as well if you collect not logged through fb and then log on with fb later coins may not be there.

1 Like

I have experienced this as well. You can contact help and they usually will give you your coins back. However how do you take a screenshot after you’ve already played your game ?SMH

1 Like

When I logged in today I had 13 awards in the inbox. I clicked to open it and I only had 7! This is the 3rd time it’s happened in 3 days! Is it happening to anyone else?

Or they take your awards right in front of you. They got me for 6 today. I didn’t even get to see what was there and poof they were gone :dash: