Club Spotlight: Lunatic Fringe

This week we’re delighted to chat with a new incarnation of an older Club, which had, at one point, a different name. Confusing? Sort of, but it also makes us appreciate this new name all the more so!

Read the story here: http://bit.ly/cspot-lunaticfringe

Then come back here and leave a comment about something that made you go “Wow!” for a chance for a free Wild Card! We’ll be giving out a Wild Card to the authors of our 3 favorite comments on Friday!

17 Likes

There commradery. A sisterhood that works together to accomplish their goals but also makes each other laugh and know each other on such a personal level even though they live in different parts of the country. And being silly and laughing is always a good thing especially if you’re having a bad day!

5 Likes

They will have more time to underwater basketweave staying above 15!

4 Likes

Our team also took a summer vacation… but kept up with the perks. I think it’s a good idea since summer is all about family and fun! It’s so great that a team can all become friends and laugh together!

3 Likes

Nice game.i almost forget the time

4 Likes

It is a game- sometimes people get so frustrated and angry but, it’s a game. A great way to make friends around the world and have fun!

4 Likes

Absolutely nothing makes me go “wow” about this club. Was a member and booted even after hitting minimums set forth by the club and never idle beyond there idle requirements. For anyone to give this club the time of day is not worth it. Don’t waste your time or coins joining this club.

2 Likes

When I ran out of money T.S just handed over 20,000 free coins for me to continue playing! This game is super fun and super addicting. Thanks y’all

3 Likes

Wow, with as many lines on his head and the deep blue color Gucci the budgie must be fairly old! He looks healthy and happy!

3 Likes

The wow! for me was the “whipping out the perks in 24-30 hours”! Yikes!

3 Likes

Relaxing for Donna is 150,000 Club Points, WOW!!!

3 Likes

I’m loving the beautiful team mascot, Gucci. Unfortunately, we only seem to have chicken hawks in my area and they keep the surrounding area clean and tidy. (My community is full of wild animals, axis deer, white tail deer, raccoons and opossum, etc.) I think my team mates would appreciate a different madcot…lol!

3 Likes

It’s nice to hear from top teams. It gives me ideas on how to keep the game fun & challenging for my group! Thanks for offering this to your users! I’m part of Adam’s empire, and we’re trying to be better every Perk Period. Watch out, we’re coming!

3 Likes

Underwater basket weaving wow

3 Likes

I think it’s great that there are five admins, that really makes it seem like it allows for less drama. I like the mindset of this team, it sounds a lot like my current team. Have fun everyone!

2 Likes

My wow! Is … Realizing we are all earthlings I think is good for people everywhere. The world needs unity, peace and compassion. …

2 Likes

Relaxing is 150,000 points??? Wowzer indeed! :hushed::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Love the freebies and the team effect with the clubs.

2 Likes

Wow wot can I say love the game n never realise the time go by

3 Likes

I glad to here that all your players are from planet Earth! That is wonderful!

2 Likes