Club quest maxed ✅

Clubs should have a box letting the team know they’ve maxed. Only 1 player can click the button where its posted in chat.
We dont need a box to say that mates have opened the club gift. We NEED to know that they maxed. Not taking their word for it by typing “maxed” many players don’t say anything at all. This way everyone who has maxed click the button it would show in the clubs and no one needs to type maxed. We know it’s possible with what it’s currently there. So either remove the club gift or add another row for club quests.

20 Likes

We’ve started taking screenshots of team stats at beginning to compete at end. This request has been made thousands of times. Don’t know why they won’t implement after years of asking for it. So we just take screenshots and try to figure it out best we can if we aren’t sure about some members.

2 Likes

I’ve sent tickets to help for this many, many times.

3 Likes

Me too! :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

From your mouth to GSNs ears!
Cant count the times leaders have sent that suggestion to GSN! :grin: It would be great!

I actually had a person join from a club that had Required ppl to take screenshots, proving they maxed :grimacing: Replace unlock club gift w/a ck they’ve maxed…Ideal! Lol

2 Likes

I agree! This has been brought up many times - it’s time to fix it!

3 Likes

I totally agree and have asked the game many times to institute this but it falls on deaf ears & blind eyes!

4 Likes