club leaders flag members option

Members that have been removed keep trying to return to the team, with several co-leaders sharing the load they are sometimes allowed to return. It would be nice to be able to flag previous members so that all leaders would know to reject their request.

Along the same lines, a note feature for leaders to make comments on members so co-leaders becoming active will not remove a member if more time or special circumstances occur for members missing their minimum requirements.

2 Likes

We, leader and CO-leaders, have a Facebook messenger set up so we can discuss issues just with each other. That might work for you as well. However, there are only 3 of us.

2 Likes

We have the same thing and it works great. I was thinking of a flagging system so we could mark players when they try to join the team. Some come back with a common name. Either we have forgotten they had been on the team before or were on the team before our current set of coleaders. If we could flag them then we wouldn’t have to go through the process of adding and removing them wasting a removal.

Does that make sense?

2 Likes

I does. We have had that same thing before. Makes perfect sense.

FB messenger is great. Use it a lot. However, It would be useful to have a designated Office in the game for Leader and Coleader(s) to communicate. As or any players in private from the team without leaving the game.(Just my opinion on this issue. Work good in other games such as Clash of Clans)

4 Likes

Wir haben das gleiche gemacht und so funktioniert’s

1 Like

Sorry, I do not understand!

I have to translate the English too !! At Google…

1 Like

We did the same and that’s how it works

Thank you!! I’m hoping one day they will have a translate button like they do in Facebook. :grin:

1 Like