Club competitions

I wish you could remove players from the club competition who don’t follow the rules and work together with the team. It’s very frustrating. I have two members that are good players except during the competition, they just use all their plays at once and dig 20 new holes. I keep writing club notes but they don’t listen. I don’t know what to do, there were quite a few times we could have won but didn’t. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I don’t dig but we have 2 types of digs we implemented 2 months ago: 1) Weekday with a minimum of 10 shovels since we have the golden tiki
2) Weekend with no minimun shovels and a goal of 50 gems and option to continue.

Our members know these dig rules and some have been removed (not all at once) due to not following the weekday rules, and eventually some began to understand. Some have also just joined the weekend dig. Although members know the rules, we still remind them so there is no excuse of “not knowing”. We don’t remove for 1st offense or even 2nd [for weekday], but eventually do if it’s a constant offense since they have the option of playing only on weekend. Those that have been removed had good stats, but either didn’t meet the minimum or did sporadic digging with no care for their teammates.

6 Likes

I am short on time, so if I know that I will not be able to play again during the allotted time, I dig what I can.

1 Like

Hello laurands yu can remove members in the club you have to tab on the player and you can see that you can remove them.

1 Like

Thanks Scoot, I don’t want to remove them from the club because they are good players. But for some reason they don’t follow directions for the club competition. I wish you could just stop them from joining the competition. It’s very frustrating.

1 Like

I mean come on. It’s just a game. Like your not actually winning real money for this. Follow the rules haha

We have that and we have ones that qualify and don’t play, every dig

That would bother me if I joined the competition and had some who joined but didn’t dig.

1 Like

It does bother me, a lot does cause I try to be a player to help team

1 Like

I would either asked them when they want to team up to dig or me personally when I played with people like that I wait to see if they qualify for digging and if they are I am not.

2 Likes

If you choose to keep anyone in your club that never reads or responds to chat, that in itself a big problem. If you keep them just for their points scoring then I guess you just have to live with the random digging.
We do not keep anyone who never responds to chat,no matter how "good " they are, especially if they dig up the board senselessly.

3 Likes

Then you should not qualify at all if you know you can’t dig normally with your team. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We have the same problem.Every week before the competition starts I send a chat message singling the guilty parties out. Most of the time I don’t get a response. If I do than most times I am able to turn the rogues around.If not they are removed end of week.And they are good players otherwise. It is very frustrating when some work so hard for a few gems and others just throw 20 shovels down at once. I posted that those who do not dig well with others will be removed.Most of the time the problem is they don’t read chat. Alot of them haven’t played it before and just don’t know how it works. I stopped digging for awhile because I feel like I shouldn’t have to put out alot of coins and boosters for freeloaders to benefit from.They qualify with no shovels and ghost till the competition is over.

2 Likes

My other suggestion is to remove offenders one or two at a time BEFORE competition ends [they can’t get gems] and hope it sends a message to other offenders. This is what I suggested to my co-leaders to do, as I do not join the dig. In this way, you do not remove all the good stat members, but it might send them a message,

1 Like

We changed our names to READ NOTES and DIG 2 HOLES MAX. Later found out they were new and had no idea how to even find the notes. They are now some of our best team players. We changed our names only during the competitions and then changed them back. It was worth spending the coins to help them. Good luck!

2 Likes

It is better that you don’t qualify for the dig if you can’t play it properly

We have the same problem. It is getting very irritating. Why should we put out coin for others who don’t to win the gems??

I leave the club competition completely optional. But if you qualify you have to play or be removed. We usually come in the top 3, more often #1. The people that WANT to play, play, the one’s that don’t aren’t pressured. That part is a win-win! I admit I have been struggling with 1 player that has been a good player, but he’s slipping, so I won’t be losing sleep over removing him.

You are not being fair to your team, in fact you are ripping them off. Because the team gets more gold by playing tag teams, and you are wasting shovels that could have won gold.

I’m a co.leader in the team I’m on but I would tell them that if they did the crazy digs.That they would be deleted. But could come back. ONLY IF THEY COULD GO MY MY,YOUR RULES…!!