Club Competition qualifier

Do anyone know if a person who qualified to dig is kicked out of a team before the competition begins:

1. What happens to their qualifying shovels?
  2. Do they gets gems after the competition ends and, if so
  3. How do they collect the gems from that old team without leaving their new team?
1 Like

Sorry, I can’t answer your question, but I have a similar question. Hopefully someone eill be able to answer both of ours.

What happens to digs of a competitor who earned & used all 24 shovels & gets kicked before the competition ends? Does the team lose all the gold? This person is not a team player in any other way, has been warned several times, & clearly didn’t think I’d see they were digging even though they were asked to max current (games won…easy) first before digging further. They’ve missed 6 out of the last 7 cq’s. I’m beyond annoyed.

1 Like

If you kick them out no you dont lose the gold what’s so ever if there do do there share you can kick them the problem is you are match with the same amount of players but if they have got all 24 then kicked you got advantage on other teams if they didnt recieved there 24 digs there player hope that helps.

We are also looking for 2 good players for our competition who can get all 24 digs to help us do you know anybody

Thank you!! I appreciate the info! :^)