club competition- getting booted

You’re more than welcome to join “Trikru” as soon as we have an open space which I believe will be in the next day or 2. We are a wonderful team that I’ve been more than proud to be the leader of since 2018 & consider the team my extended family.

We would love to have you. Come see Handsdown4ever. Very friendly team

Tipsy Tiki bar is the club for u send us a a request xoxo

Hi Wanda,
Search for Starting Anew, we have helped many players build their coinage so running out isn’t a problem. We are a platinum/gold (when we need new player) team. You sound like the type of player we are looking for.

Please come join trip peaks by the sea. We require 16000 points per week. If you let us know you are sick, funeral, Vaca, etc. We will let you pass for that time off. Please join…be glad to welcome you!!!

Try Beach Lovers. Just for fun. As long as you put something to the club and are not idle over two days your good to go.

Join PJ’s Place. Simple rules and most of us play for fun. I can’t afford to spend money buying items for this game myself so I don’t expect anyone else too.

We have a team and all that is asked is hit the gift box no parking if your going off for sometime let it be known most of all relax and enjoy we don’t have a name it’s the free island

We would love to have you! Come join team Grrr. Help with quests, etc. It is a very generous group too!

You always may join six chests, nice team

What kind of team are you? Do you have high expectations that can’t be met or do you try to help each other when possible and open to suggestions? What level( diamond, gold, legend). I’m a strong player when possible and want to move up but struggle sometimes

Wanda I’m so sorry to hear that you get booted at the most inopportune times. I’m the leader on my team and I just wouldn’t do that to you! If I’m unhappy with what a teammate is doing, I tell them in the chat and sometimes they explain what was going on at the time. Look our team up and see what you think! I have someone I’m ready to boot so I could make room for you. My brother died 2 months ago and I’m having a hard time getting over it! I’m trying!

Wanda we are a nice team and we are kind to our teammates. Check us out!