Choose the level of difficulty of the Special Perks

This week July 7th the Special Perk is Extreme 750,000. Only the very top clubs can achieve that. The individual quest today I could choose the level of difficulty. Why not the same with the Special Perks and give all clubs a chance to win some prizes. My club is 24 in the Diamond League I seriously doubt we will be able to achieve the extra 750,000 points. We really don’t care about the clubs at the top with these ridiculous amount of points we just want to make it fair for everybody and let every club feel like they are a winner. It is very demoralizing when we all play extra and then still aren’t able to win the Perk. Next week the members don’t want to try and that is very hard for me as a team leader to encourage people to play.

15 Likes

What a great idea you have here!!!

1 Like

I said the same thing to our club. A choice of special perks would be outstanding.

1 Like

They just don’t care. They want your money. That’s all there is to it.

I think that’s a great idea, wish they would adopt it. It is impossible to get most of the time

1 Like

We are 28 Diamond League and fully intend to get this perk. We always get all 7

1 Like

Completely agree. My team played hearts out and we were shy of perk by 200k. Even had a team member playing even though her hubbie had been admitted to hospice and she’s taking care of a 1 year old. I feel badly for my team

1 Like

I agree totally. Our club discussed how ridiculous that extra perk was . A choice seems fair !

1 Like

Showing off does not help. I wonder how many of ur team spend money on this game

1 Like

Completely agree! We played our hearts out until the very end and still didn’t make it. I actually thought that we should have just stopped and saved our coins but we all just love to play.

1 Like

I have been playing this game for years and will continue to, it’s my favorite. I’ve been in the higher point clubs and have been removed, lol. I finally came to the realization that it’s just a game. I play to relax and want my players to do the same. My club is VERY relaxed, lol. The only thing I ask of them is to play at least once a week. If someone hasn’t played within 7 days or more, unless they let known of an issue why they can’t, then I remove them. I have learned to not pay attention to the extra points. I have a life, outside of games, and I expect others do also.