Certified badge

I noticed there is a Certified Badge available on this forum which requires going through the new user tutorial. However, I cannot find that tutorial.

I almost PM’d this question to a leader, but I thought I would ask it here in case others are interested, or could help me find it. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@CindyLu I was just looking for the same thing!

1 Like

@Kathy_Clark , I found it, after getting a little help from my friends :slight_smile:

It’s the Greetings letter that @discobot sends when you first join. The first thing it asks you to do is to bookmark the message, so it might be in your bookmarks. If you didn’t get that far, check your inbox.

Do everything it asks you to do, then you’ll get the Certified Badge.

For some reason, (maybe because I changed my username) disco stopped giving me instructions, after I did a couple of the instructions, so I had to start all over.

I did that by sending a message to discobot and included this in the body.

@discobot start new user

It may have to be in a private message, instead of a topic post though.
Hope this helps, Cindy

3 Likes

@CindyLu glad you figured it out!

1 Like

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

I can’t find my letter inviting me to the forum. How do I contact discobot? I would like to get the Certified Badge.

and by the way - four teams! How do you do it? Do you have to spend money? I always do and I can’t figure out how not to. Let me know if you want to join a fifth team!

1 Like

Hi @Carol_DG, to get the welcome letter again, go into messages, send it to @discobot, put anything in the subject & in the body put:

@discobot start new user

discobot will write back with instructions. Do everything it says & you’ll get your badge :smile:

OMgosh so funny, a fifth club… only if I want to give up sleeping! LOL I only purchase gifts for the club now - which also gives me coins, so that’s a win win. Because I don’t play much in the 2 smaller clubs, I have an abundance of coins in those accounts. Between all clubs I earn about 70,000-80,000 points a week. It’s almost like a full time job ROFL

1 Like

Thanks reading this post helped me find it. :blush:

3 Likes