6 Likes

Congratulations to you! :champagne::balloon:

4 Likes

Awesome @Kristen_Hunt!

5 Likes

Congratulations! Now, what is it for?

Never seen this before! Interesting,

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s terrific ! I have been a team leader for over a year.May I ask, how does one become a certified user ?thanks !Lydia l.

1 Like

Hi all, here on the forum, you can earn an advanced user badge. To do that, start a new personal message to discobot, in the body of the message include the line

@discobot start advanced user

Discobot will reply with a tutorial that will help you earn the certificate :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi.I am interested in learning an advanced user badge please.I am sending to @discount start advanced user.Thanks so much !!!May the the force be with us all!!! Sincerely, Lydia L.

3 Likes

Typo,sorry,meant earning instead of auto printed learning. Lydia l.

1 Like

Not discount! It is discount sweetie.

1 Like

Grrrr, my autocorrect! It is discobot, lol.

1 Like

Glad I am not the only one that has a war with autocorrect lol

4 Likes

The stupid thing blows my mind, lol.

1 Like

Yay!!

7 Likes

Congrats!! Iโ€™m like a little kid when I earn badges for anything.

7 Likes

Thanks @Serenity80!! - Me too Iโ€™m the same, nxt one Iโ€™m going for is visiting everyday for a week then visiting everyday for 100days and the big one 365days (now tht one is going to be a hard one)!! - How about you, what are you working on? :grin::star2:

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s awesome @Rowena_Gmer, you go girl!!

3 Likes

Thanks hun! - Iโ€™m getting to know the Forum bit by bit. I hope you dont mind if i call on ur expertise sometimes :star2:
Hope you had a Great Easter!!:hatching_chick:

4 Likes

@Rowena_Gmer, I did, thank you! Hope you had a great Easter too! And, of course, any time! All my โ€œexpertiseโ€ was gained from being addicted and obsessed with playing! Lol

3 Likes