Boomerang in the rescue mission

Anyone figure this new feature out? How will this work with the golden tiki. I’m sure I’ll figure out the trick, it’s brand new and was just seeing if any other leaders had members asking them? I don’t see any help from the game on the topic

1 Like

The boomerang gets activated each time you get a 3 card streak. Say your board has K-Q-J-J. You draw an ACE and proceed with K-Q, hit the boomerang and get the first J, which will then be removed and show the Q again, allowing you to get the other J card. Also, if you accidentlly hit the boomerang, you can undo it.

As for Goldie, it may help in the beginning to get rid of obstacles, if any, after that it’s just the boomerang and no holding our Goldie like before.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan

It surprised me that they would put this in the rescue mission since some players have not even gotten to Boomerang Bay and may not want to go to that level. Kinda sucks!

Players really need to send in feedback to gsn about their dislike for this new rescue feature. Let’s inundate them with comments. They can’t ignore us!

2 Likes

I am sure there are some that may like it, I think it is HORRIBLE!!! I have no idea why they do things like this to the game. If they want to have another game like this fine, but don’t take away mini tikis the way it was. Too many of us thoroughly enjoyed it. :rage:

1 Like

Could be they did this to give a taste of what’s it like to be on Boomerang Bay, since some prefer not to advance to higher levels. I have feeling a majority of players may stop playing rescue mission, and I can’t blame them.

3 Likes

True. It is the worst event. Been looking forward to the rescue mission, saving coins and then that rubbish. :rage:

1 Like

Yes I love rescue mission with the hold card …
Not interested in this boomerang card, Iv played a few games but I don’t think I’ll finish like i use to…

1 Like

Look what other new feature they added for a “limited” time…LOL

That “Bet up” thing must only be for a few people.

Putting the boomerang in the mini tikis is just another way of ensuring players cannot get ahead or keep in the black on coins, boosters, wilds, and volcanos. All the changes in the last couple of years (since Sony bought GSN) have only benefitted Sony, not us players. My coins have gone steadily down and my playing has stayed the same. Most days I’m lucky to win 1 in every 30 games played unless I use boosters, extra cards, and/or volcano/wild cards. At least with the hold card on the mini tikis, there’s a chance to win stuff. Not this time though. No one on my team is playing it that I’m aware of.

1 Like