Best way to build up coins?

What is or how do I get the Google reward opinion thing

3 Likes

@Sandi_Knowles I do believe this is the link you are looking for to install the free Google Coin app.

Google Free Coin App Link

7 Likes

@Sandi_Knowles This is the original post regarding the free coin app :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing that!

6 Likes

Ty, I may try this too!

6 Likes

You are welcome. It is not much, but it adds up. I got some coins this weekend

8 Likes

Thank you so much for all your info :smiley: I am new registered about two weeks ago, and kept running out of money every day! I was able to build a bit of a stash by reading a lot in this forum since late Friday. Being able to get on the game Facebook page and recolting one month of free points was awsome, as well as the various strategy hints I got here. I think the main issue with newbies (the serious ones!), We are trying to hit about every thing, i.e some daily quests are not necessarily all good depending where we are at (in terms of coins and points).
Thanks again :slight_smile:
Marie

10 Likes

The treasure shrine is def a way to keep ur coins higher bc if u set a certain amount to play as everyone says for 2500 k u get boosters for 1500 cheaper, free plays which save a ton, the wilds which are always useful and if u set a certain amount to play out u can usually play out what uve collected and every win u get just adds to ur bank, you have spent nothing at all to play only what u spent in the shrine n given that you don’t buy extra cards at outrageous prices bc you’re better off redressing five more tributes for even less than the five cards n you’ll usually have uncovered one tribute anyways so toss the game instead I’ll have five more chances instead of five cards with no guarantee… n besides u could one day win a million! Like someone said the only bad thing in the shrine is “yay I lost 500 coins lol”…but it always pays off to play it!

8 Likes

Also joining a resting team n only collecting or playing less competitively n collecting to build a nice bank bf you devote yourself to higher rank teams is always a good idea as well!

9 Likes

Yes that’s seem true too. However, I was in a way too much resting team! So I move to another not crazy competitive but that are still trying to play! The group with no idle for 15 hours scare me, as I will be busy when I get back to work next week. Heck there is life stuff too. I can see myself being quite dedicated on weekends, but during the week it will most likely depends on family and work :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh I know what you mean, I found the top teams way too much like a real life job n it took up all of my day so I too enjoy a still competitive but understanding of life team! Happy Tripeaking!

6 Likes

Im curious about google opinion rewards. I downloaded last month & get 1 or 2 question surveys multiple times a day. Did you start getting rewards right away? I’ve answered every survey & haven’t seen a reward yet! Every survey starts with disclaimer & ends with a notice telling me that not all surveys earn rewards. I’m starting to think NO surveys earn rewards & leaning twds deleting the app as a huge waste of time.

6 Likes

@Teri_Nelson, I have done the Google Opinion Survey for a few years now and most pay something. It isn’t usually much, but adds up over time. I then use them to buy gifts for my team. It doesn’t pay for all of it, but every little bit helps!

4 Likes

I’ve been doing the survey’s for a little while now. Every survey has paid at least .10 cents, but I sometimes don’t get a survey for several days.

4 Likes

You really don’t need to restart and by that I mean uninstall and reinstall the app, just go back and replay the levels that you’ve already played, they’re easier to pass, you still get points and if you use a booster you get more points and It still counts towards your team rank. I would NEVER uninstall and start all over again, also because I have a good team right now and I enjoy being on that team. This way seems a little more competitive for me too, rather than just starting fresh I’m actually really competing against myself, my team rank, and the rest of the teams out there.

10 Likes

Can I have my regular FB account and open one just for tripeaks? How?

4 Likes

@Tikilady, I’ve had to uninstall and reinstall a few times, and haven’t lost my game progress. So if you enter need to, don’t worry :slight_smile: as long as you are on the same device or logged in with Facebook, it’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Carolyn_Morris, in Facebook, go to Menu, then log out. You’ll then see the option to log in, or create an account. FB makes it easy to switch accounts.

5 Likes

@Carolyn_Morris, the only thing to remember, if you have used your regular FB account, the coins and progress don’t switch over. You would be starting from scratch. If you haven’t had a link to FB, then follow what CindyLu suggested.

6 Likes

What is Treasure Shrine and where do I find it?

3 Likes