Best Advice You've Received from Your Mom or Mom Figure! 5/5/22

May is all about MOMS! Whether they’re our biological moms, or someone who came into our lives to provide that maternal bond, chances are pretty high you’ve received some lesson or eternal piece of advice from them!

We’d love to hear the best advice you’ve been given!

Post your answer below for a chance at 100,000 Coins, 10 Freeplays, 5 Wilds and 5 Volcanoes! We’ll choose 10 people who answer the question at random next Thursday afternoon and award them!

13 Likes

Always say how you feel appropriately

1 Like

Always stay true to yourself

2 Likes

In every relationship in life (spouse, child, friend, co-worker-ALL relationships) before you spend your time try to prove a point or that you are right, ask yourself “Will being right or proving a point make the end result any different? Must the end result be changed? If proving your point or being right isn’t going to make a difference one way or another, then don’t waste your time. It will only make you look bad and hurt the other persons feelings.”

4 Likes

My mom always said to treat people like you want to be treated. I like to think I follow this most of the time.

2 Likes

The best advice I was given… Every child is different they have their own personalities… every child is going to need something different… That’s 10000% TRUE…

3 Likes

There are so many to choose from, but the best was “Pick your battles!”

1 Like

Si sempre te stessa ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mamá siempre dice que trates con respeto y amabilidad a los demás y no permitas que te maltraten nunca ni en
trabajos ni en matrimonio ni los amigos absolutamente nadie pero si eso pasa pega y corre durísimo

Listen to others, treat everyone with respect and always trust yourself.

2 Likes

Talk to your kids, tell them you love them. Show them you love them. Guide them to make good decision making and help them walk through their trials in life.

2 Likes

If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything.

1 Like

Pick your battles! Let then wear mix matched clothes sometimes. :heart:

1 Like

My mother raised 9 kids and always demonstrated patience. With us, with our Dad and with life. I remember her frequently saying, “This, too, shall pass.” Great advice. Wish she was around to give me her advice again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes

Never look down on anyone, only God sets that high.
Never start a fight, but always finish it.
If someone is hungry feed them whether you like them or not.
Never make fun of anyone, someday it might be you.

3 Likes

Never go to bed angry.

My mom always said, Leave others better than you found them.

1 Like

It’s not what you know,it’s who you know…

When you feel down, get up, shower & get dressed, put your makeup on

2 Likes

Always remain humble life is truly a blessing

1 Like