Being kicked out of club Rant

If you do not want to chat, it is best to not go in a club that says must chat or you will be kicked out if you don’t chat. Clubs have different ways of running their competitions, if someone doesn’t chat and just digs wherever and doesnt follow the club rules they will be kicked out. They may have been trying to get your attention in chat and if you don’t acknowledge them they will kick you out. Its the way it works in this game.

3 Likes

I understand completely how unsettling it is to be removed from a club when it seemingly happens out of the blue. This happened to me once. Like others, I followed all the club rules and requirements. Shocked, I requested to rejoin and was accepted. I used chat and was never offered a reason for the “boot”, nor a welcome back. I realized at that moment, this club was likely not a good fit for me. That week, I busted my hump and ended up in the top 3. I think I wanted to prove what they threw away. I happily accepted an invite from my current club at the end of the week and am now co-leader on a Diamond level, fantastic team! On our team, Chat is absolutely required, and if players are reading chat, they will know if they are at risk for removal. Bottom line, if you do get removed, don’t lose any sleep over it, move on, and join another team that more closely fits your style of play. Learn to use chat and check Club Notes and other communications daily. There are many teams out there who will welcome you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Julia we chat, letting our team know if we need to go away and will play when we can, participate in club quest as team , we help new members if they need help, we don’t like bullies , our leader or co-leader will step in and give chane before booting,

You are so correct. Go back to see if was an accident. As a leader E1 should know Idle/Tributes rules depending on the lvl your at…rules are posted and CHAT about…yet, if I kick from team and they come back I give a 2nd chance. It’s a game we should be having fun…

I received an invite and accepted was booted off in less than 24 hours. I saw where I had received a friend request from the leader. Wicked queen. She had kicked me off before I could accept her request. I play every day always find all tributes, always qualified in races and play them, buy club gifts when I can. Was so excited to be in a club with other people that enjoy it as much as I do. Been playing 3 years. Now I have to start over in a club that doesn’t require an invite. Really bummed :sweat:

Did you read the club notes for rules when you joined?

If you are seeking a new club, what are your points for the qeek, that will narrow down where you will get knvited, there are alot of clubs seeking players on here.

1 Like

They should have said something to you or given you a warning. Sorry that happened to you,it does happen alot to many who don’t deserve to be treated that way. Leaders who do things like that are the worst.

I hear you. Got accepted in a legend, started scoring fast, used doublers,doing great, I chatted, agreed to rules, then 3 games in, POOF…“leader has removed you blah blah” … I will NEVER understand why people do this to GOOD players who are scoring well & following the club rules. Less than 5 minutes, no idea. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sorry, but being kicked out of a club is not a glitch. Game does not bump people out at random. If someone told you that, they are making up an excuse

I’ve actually accidentally removed someone in the past, i was scrolling through players list checking points, My phone slipped, i started scrambling to hang on to it, and that’s when i seen that I ended up removing a player, thankfully he was part of our Facebook group so we got him back, but it does happen!