Being kicked out of club Rant

The team I was on whose rules was no idle longer than 3 days. I played for an hour this morning & squeezed in a couple of games on a quick break at work. I work 12 hours today with 2 quick breaks so I had played. But busted my ass all week using all of my streak doublers to get all 6 chests & they kicked me out before I could get the rewards I had rightfully earned. It’s rude & annoying.

Thank you for letting me vent.

7 Likes

You’d be welcomed into our club if you like to join - we are looking for committed players. We just dropped from Platinum to gold & are working on perk 6 right now. Our intentions are to get first place for gems in the gold league & next week have a “lazy week” to collect coins & resources while in Platinum.

DIRTY DUCKS is our club name, check us out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a similar experience. I played all the games jumped through all the hoops and I was kicked out without any explanation whatsoever. I’m a big boy but just tell me why I was kicked out. And as usual no comments or help from tri peaks

3 Likes

We would love for you to join Poi Walker
We just ask for you to
Let us know if you will be idle longer than 24hr to let us know so you do not get deleted. We will even add you to notes so all leaders know not to delete you. We win 5 out of the 6 perks. We communicate very well & work great as a team

Hello we would love you to join our team Poi Walkers
We just ask for you to
Let us know if you will be idle longer than 24hr to let us know so you do not get deleted. We will even add you to notes so all leaders know not to delete you. We win 5 out of the 6 perks. We communicate very well & work great as a team

2 Likes

As a club leader, I often wonder if players think they were dropped from the club for no reason. In our club, if you read chat, you will always be warned and know why you were dropped. If you are not following chat, you will think it came out of nowhere. We also drop only after reset, so players can get the weekly rewards, unless they contributed well below the minimum during the week. Players are only dropped for not following the rules; follow the rules, communicate when you can’t, and you won’t be dropped.

6 Likes

I know they need to have a place to chat with other clubs. So that when they kick you out,you can at least ask them why or what happened.

2 Likes

Yes I understand reading the club rules and following them. However when the rules are presented it doesn’t say in 1hr, by 10pm, or specific things like that. Then team leader starts bossing you. You need to do this by this time, play this by this time and etc.

Your team should be on FB page if they didn’t create one under your club name. That’s how my club communicates if not able to use chat window

3 Likes

I thought I was kicked out of a team for no reason - joined another which I didn’t like then a few days later changed my user name and snuck back into the old team ! It seems admin know who you are regardless :laughing::laughing:. Anyway I grumbled about being kicked out - they said no u left ! I said I never ! Turns out it’s not the first time people have been ‘bumped off’ teams by the game - not the team. Technical glitch apparently. Try to get back into the team and see what happens - especially if you’ve been meeting all the rules.

2 Likes

It’s because people can search your profile to see how many lifetime club points you have and deduce who you may be.

Hi I’m so sorry I just saw a message you sent me in April. I spoke about being removed from a team with no explanation. I play everyday for 3 to 4 hours.and I get bumped and I can’t figure out why

Apparently it’s a glitch - the game bumps people at random. No reason and the team think you’ve left & you think you’ve been kicked out …… try re-joining the team and asking if you were kicked or bumped.

1 Like

Just for reference too, if you are removed (or leave) a club before reset, you can wait until after reset and then join any club and you will get the previous club perks. FYI.

That is pretty much what happened to me too, last night. I am really sad been there a long time. Having g trouble this week, have not had my meds because someone picked. Them upna week ago without my authorization I have barely been able to stay awake all week.

I just got kicked out of my club and to be honest I do not know why I love playing this game. I was on The Ugly Heroes. I got a message from Jennifer Farrell. Would just like her to reply and tell me why.

Read the chat ALWAYS, they maybe communicating with you. If you don’t read chat, you won’t know

1 Like

First each club should have it posted how long you have til removed. As a player I ask just pop on and say I am really busy but I didn’t quit. 2nd I never remove a player before they collect their weekly rewards. They helped to. Just communicate with your team if they don’t understand you don’t need to be there either. Oscar’s Oasis is currently looking for 3 player’s who play tributes communicate and club quest daily. If you communicate your club can pick up the slack sometimes but communication is key for any club. We’re Gold league with platinum team players

1 Like

Come to Players Club Platinum. You can hang out in the rest club if you’re gonna be idle more than a day. I’m at the rest club now with 5 others from our club taking a break this week. My co-leaders will welcome you with open arms. Hope to see you at reset.
Nance

1 Like

So, i used all my money to enter the club (Rose’s Blooms) competition today and played all 10games also stuffed totems for the last three days did it all and they kicked me out before the competition ends. Why do the clubs have “must chat” so i want to play the game and not be bothered with chats also have work and need the load off. I cant deal with this the last month was kicked out from every club and not that i havent been playing i was and invested a lot of my time. So this is a paying game, Tri Peaks you better ban the clubs from doing this with no warning or anything. I have grounds for lawsuits based on what i invested and how the game treats you