Before and After

1 Like

My fairy garden solitary project . Before is the 1st picture the other three show a broader view down to a detailed view. I carved the tiki mask myself It was an interesting project. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did creating it

3 Likes

image image image
We had a flood :frowning:

We used our stimulus checks to put money back in our economy. Kept us busy but happy when it was done it made us very happy.

Mine isn’t a room but I’m hoping my masterpiece garden will be accepted :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

This past weekend project was creating a lil workspace…cleared space & worked with some existing furniture…a desk that is as old as me & a random dining room chair…did some quick covering with a sarong & chair cover…not too shabby :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

Our New walk-in-closet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Decided to redo our guest bathroom and give it a beach theme. The boring mirror needed an upgrade, so I took all the seashells from my travels. From Guam to Sanibel Island, to Daytona Beach, they’re all there. The starfish in the top middle, came from my wedding bouquet!

BEFORE

AFTER
playing room created with the help of all players in the house!! Everybody plays and have fun in turns… ME, i’ll be there with TIKI :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

![0403201558|238x499](upload://nHw1D0JKDL3M7VSa9B7oNLs2B43.jpeg