Bash and GSN levels -- help!

I’m sure everybody knows this but me, but what are Bash Levels and GSN Levels and how do you play them?
Thanks,
WBQ

2 Likes

The red and green boats in the water have 10 games each. Mostly used for red stars since they don’t give high CPs or coins.
Just click on the boats to play.

8 Likes

What?!? I didn’t know that! Thank you!

4 Likes

I still don’t know how to unlock the games. Can somebody tell me?

1 Like

Play the first one and the next one unlocks. Once you open them they stay unlocked.

1 Like

I believe the bash boat you have to download the bingo app, if you click the boat it will prompt you the next step.

4 Likes

You’re also better saving those levels for roko and pele trials.

4 Likes

You play the 1st one, but you have to win it to unlock the next one and then win the next one, to unlock the next, etc. So you might have to play a level 2 or 3 times till you win and can go on to the next.

3 Likes

The boats are down loaded. You do not have to play the games after downloading but I play them for easy red stars collecting.

3 Likes

They are good for getting red star quests. Be sure to use your double star boosters when going for that quest.

4 Likes

I never had to download any other app, both boats worked for me from the beginning.
As with many features I stumbled across them and discovered how they are a cheaper coin option for completing quests. I found that clicking around on just about anything you may find a surprise… even fish that swim by :wink:

3 Likes

So even if it’s complete you have 3 stars to fill so cont to play until ea 3 stars are filled? Does it ever empty? I have several with 1-2 stars so keep playing? I halfway get it. I think :thinking:.

1 Like

They reset (empty the stars) every week

1 Like

Perhaps, but mine has been the same for nearly a month I just played them yesterday bc some have only 1-2 stars and I got stars playing, but my boats are still filled. Thanks for the answer.

On the 13th they’re still here. I’m beginning to wonder if they will ever be cleaned out. It’s saying completed 10/10. I wish I could have help from the powers that be on this now.
Thanks again. Drh princess :two_hearts::100:

The gold stars on top are permanent but the red stars on the bottom reset every week.

You get Gold stars from new levels, the dig competition, relays with friends, mini Tiki rescue or expert levels.

Sorry! I thought that part was understood and that we were only talking about red stars. Oops! Didn’t mean to mislead. :star_struck:

1 Like

Mine are like they were when I played it weeks ago filled in complete 10/10 stars top and bottom. You can play them again idk if you lose stars if the score is lower.

Nothing is understood, especially since my 2-3 stars are still there & no real helpful answer has surfaced yet. :two_hearts::100: