Badge: Advanced User Tutorial

Hi @Laurie_Maher, welcome to the forum! The forum has badges, much like the game does. When you joined, you might have noticed the system encouraged you to complete the Basic User Tutorial. When completed, you get a certificate and a badge. The Basic User Tutorial is helpful for people who are not familiar with forums (like I was when I joined lol).

At some point, you may want to learn more about the forum. The Advanced User Tutorial give you more info.

4 Likes

Hallo ich verstehe vieles nicht kann man hier auch Übersetzung machen?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

@discobot is by far the coolest bot I know!

1 Like

@discobot start advanced user

3 Likes

@discobot start advanced user

1 Like

1 Like

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity. — Edwin Chapin

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot how do I become licenced and get that badge

1 Like

1 Like

@discobot display help

1 Like

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. — Leo Tolstoy

@discobot fortune

1 Like

@discobot fortune :heart::innocent::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::lying_face:🤷🤦

Very well said Quote u have to know, love and respect yourself first with changes that u yourself sees fit to fit your life style then u can work on the world. :earth_americas:

How can or do I complete the basic forum tutorial? And where can I see my badges at?

@discobot display help

@discobot roll 2d6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. — Marie Curie

@discobot fortune