Automatic button in the shrine

I spend between 300k and one million coins a day in the shrine, a few members out our team also spend a lot of coins in there. Wouldnt it be great if we didnt have to hit “drop” constantly! A lot of us shrine while we are doing everyday things such as watching tv. If there was an automatic button we could just select how much we wanted to spend and let it do its own thing

4 Likes

@Becky_Brown, that is a FANTASTIC idea! And I sincerely hope that GSN implements (or plans to) this capability into the game as it would save us Shriners loads of time and allow for more gameplay. Playing the Shrine for the right amount of boosters to win games as it is now takes SO much more time, battery power & data than it needs to, it really is quite arduous. I would love to play more games and would do so if I didn’t have to spend so much time - tapping- on the screen getting what I need from the Shrine. Let’s hope GSN helps us out with this. Thanks for the post!

1 Like

Great idea! Let’s all send this in as a suggestion! In the game, tap on Menu (top left corner), then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the page. :smiley:

1 Like

Im with this idea (auto) or a multi-drops or 2x or anything to increase the speed. I too spend a large amount of coins (time) at the shrine. Usually when driving, lol.

1 Like