Any similar games that havent tanked?

Need to replace this game from my life. Do you have any others you like to play? Trying to move my whole club away from Tripeaks since they changed the difficulty level. Appreciate any recommedations. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t found any other Solitaire games that I like as much. I do play Fisdom, but it can be difficult at times. Wheel of Fortune is fun too.
I do not pay for anything.
Good luck!

1 Like

I love Solitaire TriPeaks! I’m sorry you are experiencing this. I find the game ebbs and flows with wins. Have you and your team provided feedback to the game developers? If not, I encourage you to do that in the game. It’s located in the top left corner of the screen. Click on your pic, then HELP and CONTACT US. It’s the best way to get your concerns heard. Good luck!

3 Likes

They ignored our concern. “thank you for your feedback” canned response.

How long have you worked for GSN? Like your position?

@skycross, I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve submitted concerns about their responses.

Are you asking if I work for them? I do not. I just enjoy the game so help where I can in answering questions.

2 Likes

@Terbaer, it seems like people who answer questions around here get tagged as working for GSN. I appreciate your helpfulness! Thank you!

4 Likes